Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel co-worker foid divorce rape her bluepill husband

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
my female coworker just got divorced, as a blackpill man i knew right away what had happened but i decided to ask her friends for confirmation, they told me her husband didn't even understand why she divorced him, that he never did anything wrong, he never cheated, always gave her gifts, this guy never even raised his voice to her.
I was kinda sad about it, since I knew they had a little girl together and even that couldn't get his wife to stay with him, when I asked what caused the divorce I was told that he had changed and that he wasn't the man he was when she married him.
(typical female lie we all know she just wanted to go back to fucking 30 chads a month again)
the most degenerate ones even brag about the fact that she tricked him into letting her take his house by saying "leave the house to me, that way our daughter can live in the house that she will inherit" after the divorce was finalized she immediately sold the house.
They laughed...
They laughed...
they just laughed...
an honest man WHO DID NOTHING WRONG lost his wife, home and daughter and they just laughed.

Last edited:
I don't understand why men get married these days, what is in it for the man? I guess if you really want children it's a way to get kids but what's the point in that anyways, why so desperate to have children in a declining country and a world that is going to shit.

Women are scum

We as men MUST stop dealing with this parasitic gender altogether. Nothing will change otherwise. Its sad that so many men continue to get married in spite of the glaring evidence of their exploitation at the hands of women. Such is the strength of men's cucking reproductive drive.

Women are scum

Re: Hellol ROBLOX Talk!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190385244Friday, June 03, 2016 5:20 PM CDT
Okay! Where Do You All Want To Go First. I Want To Play Roblox High School.
Re: UNPOPULAR OPINIONS GAME!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190385608Friday, June 03, 2016 5:25 PM CDT
Nig-gers Are Valueless Cretin Within Society, And Regularly Victimize Intelligent And Beautiful Caucasian Individuals.

We as men MUST stop dealing with this parasitic gender altogether. Nothing will change otherwise. Its sad that so many men continue to get married in spite of the glaring evidence of their exploitation at the hands of women. Such is the strength of men's cucking reproductive drive.
you will findat every corner in every country at least one bluepilled beta provider who is wiling to marry a toilet..

my female coworker just got divorced, as a blackpill man i knew right away what had happened but i decided to ask her friends for confirmation, they told me her husband didn't even understand why she divorced him, that he never did anything wrong, he never cheated, always gave her gifts, this guy never even raised his voice to her.
I was kinda sad about it, since I knew they had a little girl together and even that couldn't get his wife to stay with him, when I asked what caused the divorce I was told that he had changed and that he wasn't the man he was when she married him.
(typical female lie we all know she just wanted to go back to fucking 30 chads a month again)
the most degenerate ones even brag about the fact that she tricked him into letting her take his house by saying "leave the house to me, that way our daughter can live in the house that she will inherit" after the divorce was finalized she immediately sold the house.
They laughed...
They laughed...
they just laughed...
an honest man WHO DID NOTHING WRONG lost his wife, home and daughter and they just laughed.
husband is gonna become The Joker

They laughed...
They laughed...
they just laughed...
I was about to make a very very similar post regarding this.

A buddy of mine is being divorced by his wife and he’s so blue pilled and so surrounded by soy wokies that have wrecked his mind that he legitimately told me he understands why she cheated and is leaving for another man that he needs to “self improve” and that he’ll always be her best friend. What the actual fuck.

Couldn’t talk sense into him. This guy is great by the way, he’s one of the kindest most chill people I’ve ever known. But his brain has been legitimately rotted by bluepilled retardation.

I couldn’t believe my ears. The lad didn’t do a thing wrong, has been paying the bills this whole time, moved every year for four years for this cunt for her “””work””” (it’s art) and then she leaves him for another man.

Note — this guy is a manlet and I am sort of impressed he found a woman to marry him at all honestly but his wife is a pajeet who was clearly just using him to betabux.

Side note this friend has been surrounded by wokies for several years so he’s lost his marbles. Couldn’t even approach the real truth because he would’ve thought I was some kind of monster when really I’m just trying to help show him the truth.

I’ve met his wife once before and the reality is she, like the vast and overwhelming majority of women, will never stay with a man if they think they can do better. Or even if they just think they deserve better. Women are resentful of being with a man they view as beneath them in station. The divorce stats in western countries are eye opening — 70%+ initiated by women depending on source. This is exactly why you have regulate women’s freedom to choose their partners because it just devolves into Chads sharing all the women and most men getting nothing — which means they have no stake in the society and no motivation to support it.

Last edited:
the woman will take full custody of the kid and take them to drag shows so they can get groomed until they become a troon themselves

He needs to follow in the Texas man's footsteps and annihilate them all

Broootall
The fate of the "good" man.

They laughed...
They laughed...
they just laughed...
his mistakes were being short, ugly, and/or bald

betabuxxing strikes again

I was about to make a very very similar post regarding this.

A buddy of mine is being divorced by his wife and he’s so blue pilled and so surrounded by soy wokies that have wrecked his mind that he legitimately told me he understands why she cheated and is leaving for another man that he needs to “self improve” and that he’ll always be her best friend. What the actual fuck.

Couldn’t talk sense into him. This guy is great by the way, he’s one of the kindest most chill people I’ve ever known. But his brain has been legitimately rotted by bluepilled retardation.

I couldn’t believe my ears. The lad didn’t do a thing wrong, has been paying the bills this whole time, moved every year for four years for this cunt for her “””work””” (it’s art) and then she leaves him for another man.

Note — this guy is a manlet and I am sort of impressed he found a woman to marry him at all honestly but his wife is a pajeet who was clearly just using him to betabux.

Side note this friend has been surrounded by wokies for several years so he’s lost his marbles. Couldn’t even approach the real truth because he would’ve thought I was some kind of monster when really I’m just trying to help show him the truth.

I’ve met his wife once before and the reality is she, like the vast and overwhelming majority of women, will never stay with a man if they think they can do better. Or even if they just think they deserve better. Women are resentful of being with a man they view as beneath them in station. The divorce stats in western countries are eye opening — 70%+ initiated by women depending on source. This is exactly why you have regulate women’s freedom to choose their partners because it just devolves into Chads sharing all the women and most men getting nothing — which means they have no stake in the society and no motivation to support it.
Absolutely giga based. I'd bet the divorces initiated by women are actually 90+percent. Hardly any man divorces his wife, it's incredibly rare.

his mistakes were being short, ugly, and/or bald

betabuxxing strikes again

I just don't understand if your wealthy enough to be a beta buxers why the fuck on god's green earth would you not get plastic surgery leave the whore but no ppl can't connect dots

I just don't understand if your wealthy enough to be a beta buxers why the fuck on god's green earth would you not get plastic surgery leave the whore but no ppl can't connect dots
cuz they believe the bluepill propaganda, get a good paying job, PROVIDE for her, and BE NICE! :feelsugh:

cuz they believe the bluepill propaganda, get a good paying job, PROVIDE for her, and BE NICE! :feelsugh:
Which is negated as women nowadays in the west make similar amounts of money as men. How can a man be the provider if he pulls the same salary as his wife? :feelskek::feelskek:

Musk got very high quality plastic surgery looking at his old photos. He clearly got jawline surgery and hair plugs and it did wonders for him. If he lost weight he would do even better but that said I imagine his surgeries cost an arm and a leg. Plastic surgery is one of those areas I would want to spend a lot to get actual good surgeons as bad plastic surgery done poorly just isn’t worth the money (look at the botched boob jobs for example, yikes).

I don't understand why men get married these days, what is in it for the man? I guess if you really want children it's a way to get kids but what's the point in that anyways, why so desperate to have children in a declining country and a world that is going to shit.
Your speaking the truth

brutal
A study led by the American Sociological Association determined that nearly 70% of divorces are initiated by women.
According to the American Psychological Association, approximately 40-50% of first marriages end in divorce.
no country for old men GIF

Death by decapitation

Marriage in the 21st century is a Russian roulette with 5 bullets

My brother is probably in the same road. He work 40 hours a week and do the laundary and majority of the cooking while she dress like a slut and go to theology school. Even after every burden he bears, she literally criticise him for every single detail. I think she will pull the divorce card and say "he aint the man that i marry before:foidSoy:".

We as men MUST stop dealing with this parasitic gender altogether. Nothing will change otherwise. Its sad that so many men continue to get married in spite of the glaring evidence of their exploitation at the hands of women. Such is the strength of men's cucking

Good that We know better at this Point . Woman hate nice man in the Long Term . You Gotta be Backwards in this World .

Honestly a blue pill man who is dumb enough to get married to a whore deserves to get divorce raped.

Fuck em.

These are the dimwit cucks who let women get away with anything and give women power and rights they dont deserve.

Fuck those stupid motherfuckers. You get married, you're a stupid motherfucker who's going to lose his house, his children, and then have to work for the rest of his life for them. I have zero sympathy for these morons.

i really can't just imagine how stupid you gotta be that your wife is going to divorce rape you and you don't do anything about it.
just hire some hitman to kick her ass and threaten to kill her and maybe she will shut the fuck up.
i would just break her torso, spend the rest of my life in prison but at least make sure she won't move a single meter after what i have done.
anyway, if i get married one time i will put all my properties in the name of my mother just to avoid getting rape divorced

My brother is probably in the same road. He work 40 hours a week and do the laundary and majority of the cooking while she dress like a slut and go to theology school. Even after every burden he bears, she literally criticise him for every single detail. I think she will pull the divorce card and say "he aint the man that i marry before:foidSoy:".
"Dresses like a slut but goes to theology school."

Jfl, can't make this ish up

I think being a betabux in modern society is worse than being an incel in some aspects.

If it was like a 100-200 years ago, being a betabux would be inaguarbly better than incel, but today with things such as divorce and you not being allowed to hit or kill your foid if she betrays you, and she can divorce rape you in the ass stealing everything you ever worked for and leaving you a homeless bum, makes you think on which is worse