Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Co-Worker Despawned Himself

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
family guy suicide GIF

I was talking to a co-worker about another co-worker that recently committed sewerslide. The guy I was talking to is a gymmaxxed gigamanlet with a Brad face. The guy is like 5’5”, but he has a jawline that could shatter diamonds, truly God’s strangest creation.

Anyways, our co-worker who sewerslided was late 30s, no kids or wife, and all he would really do outside of work is drink, play video games, and listen to heavy metal. This was basically his whole life everyday for the last 15 years. He was also ugly and balding, the type of ugly that made him look sickly. He looked like he might have had an autoimmune issues or something. I guess he ran out of copes and decided to move on.

Gymcel Brad was spewing all this motivational garbage about how you always need to he pursuing something and bettering yourself or you’ll end up like video game guy. That video game guy wasted his life. He said the struggle and improvement is what gives life meaning, and if you fill your days with video games and booze, you’re not living. Then went into this rant about how if women aren’t chasing you, they’re not worth your time.

I didn’t feel like arguing his bluepilled garbage. The results spoke for himself. This dude was late 20s, gymcelled to absolute natty peak, a hard worker, and what did he have to show for it? He has a good but average job, he’s single, and he’s still ranting about self-improoving and getting frustrated with women despite being employed with washboard abs and capped shoulders. Like, do you think it gets better from here, bro? What’s left for you to accomplish to make you worthy of some average whore’s attention when she’s likely sucking off a 6’3” drug dealer rn?

In some ways, my older co-worker was based, minus the sewerslide. He saw how stupid and rigged the world was, figured out his place in the world, and decided he’s rather play vidya and drink.

This other dude’s still waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel where all the girls see all his hard work and start licking his balls. I don’t know if he’s a virgin, and I don’t care. His words make it obvious that women don’t come easy to him despite him working 99% harder than most dudes on the planet. The reality is women will always see him as less for being shorter, and no amount of hard work will change that, because women care most about the parts of you that can’t be changed.

If they marry a fat fuck tallfag, they can still put their tallfag kid in sports. A shortfag will always be a shortfag, and he will make shortfag kids.

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

He’s trying to self-improov his way to earning some respect and dignity, meanwhile dudes like Lebron are just built like that and live lives he can’t even imagine.

Dead By Daylight Survivor Horror GIF by GIPHY Gaming

I have sympathy for him. I can only imagine what he would have accomplished if he was 10in taller. He’d probably be a movie star by now. He has the face for it. I see so many dudes that work so hard and are so talented, but they have one (or more) fatal flaw that kills everything.

Man Body GIF

I’ve noticed in my life that I see a lot of tall guys, a lot of handsome guys, a lot of rich guys, and a lot of smart guys. But I never see any tall, handsome, rich, smart guys. Because the guys that have it all go further in life. They exist in a social echelon that I have never and will never experience. I know a lot of guys with part of the pie, but none with the whole thing.

Life goes on I doubt anyone went to his funeral or paid him any respects seeing as he wasn't a popular guy aka good looking and extroverted.

Fuck good looking chads , why the fuck do you have sympath for him you retard

Chad faced people live billion times better lives they alrrady won in life it matters little if hes tall or short

late 30s, no kids or wife, and all he would really do outside of work is drink, play video games, and listen to heavy metal.
That's me --- minus the drink, I quit 11 months ago.

he’s still ranting about self-improoving
Let him cope in peace.

One day reality will hit him like a brick.

Don't try to rush it. Every cope has an end.

Life goes on I doubt anyone went to his funeral or paid him any respects seeing as he wasn't a popular guy aka good looking and extroverted.
Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island

I didn’t go. It was far away, and I didn’t really know him well.

Funerals are a fucking scam anyways. A bunch of money and time wasted on a corpse. Just throw me in a hole in the dirt. That’s probably what will happen anyways.

There’s no honor to be found in death. It is just a physical reality, no different from pissing and shitting.

Fuck good looking chads , why the fuck do you have sympath for him you retard

Chad faced people live billion times better lives they alrrady won in life it matters little if hes tall or short
Tom Cruise Lol GIF

You’re coping. He’s handsome, but he’s a whole fucking head shorter than me. If he was at least 5’8”, I’d agree with you, but below 5’7” is hard mode even if you look like Chris Hemsworth.

Tom Cruise Lol GIF

You’re coping. He’s handsome, but he’s a whole fucking head shorter than me. If he was at least 5’8”, I’d agree with you, but below 5’7” is hard mode even if you look like Chris Hemsworth.
Kys faggot short worshipper , he can fuck any girl with that face ,i hate retards like you ,you hate on anyone taller than 170 cm

Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island

I didn’t go. It was far away, and I didn’t really know him well.

Funerals are a fucking scam anyways. A bunch of money and time wasted on a corpse. Just throw me in a hole in the dirt. That’s probably what will happen anyways.

There’s no honor to be found in death. It is just a physical reality, no different from pissing and shitting.
100% funerals should just be done like they were in the past by the family on their plot of land.

Its true that you never see men Who Have it all.

Its true that you never see men Who Have it all.
Sydney Sweeney Couple GIF by euphoria

Because those niggas go straight to Hollywood/Pro-Sports/Some exec job at a Fortune 500 company.

It’s actually mind boggling how much shit just gets thrown your way if you’re a true male mogger. All of Jacob Elordi’s roles, from The Kissing Booth to Euphoria, are just him being super tall and handsome and making women cream their pants.

That’s literally it. He’s honestly a decent actor, but it doesn’t even matter because his roles are all just

>Wow, look at how tall and handsome he is.
>I want to fuck him.

I don’t think he’s played a character yet that isn’t the main male love interest. He’s playing fucking Elvis now too despite being half a foot taller than Elvis.

Kys faggot short worshipper , he can fuck any girl with that face ,i hate retards like you ,you hate on anyone taller than 170 cm
What are you even trying to say schizo?

There’s no salvation for gigamanlets. They might not be truecel, but it is impossible to be Chad in the West under 5’7” minimum.

What are you even trying to say schizo?

There’s no salvation for gigamanlets. They might not be truecel, but it is impossible to be Chad in the West under 5’7” minimum.
Kys faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back