Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based .CO is hight T

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Everybody on here wants sex and is unsatisfied with the world on here we see foids for what they are and are not afraid to admit the truth to ourselves rather then being a soycuck most on here don't even support wagecucking and helping this current shit society (i have no choice really) the whole world wants to put us into deathcamps because we are so different from the rest of soyciety
embrace the incel within you boyos :feelzez: :feelzez:

If you're low t then you wouldn't care about inceldom.

I want to pump and dump all day while women do all the wagecucking

Better incel than cuck
Full

on here we see foids for what they are and are not afraid to admit the truth to ourselves
TBH not so sure.

I think a lot of us are blackpilled in theory but no in practise, so I'm not sure we SEE the truth instinctively so much as imagine it.

For those that do, sometimes you might go too far over the edge into negative generalizations too

cope if you think being on any internet forum is "high T". High T is joining a gang or the military not an internet forum jfl.

cope if you think being on any internet forum is "high T". High T is joining a gang or the military not an internet forum jfl.
Going to die for israel is the lowest T shit you can do

Going to die for israel is the lowest T shit you can do
cope if you think most men who join the military care about who they are fighting. Its usually a family thing (aka soldier family lineage), free schooling/uni or to kill people for money. Its probably only like 1% of soldiers who actually give a shit about defending Israel. Also the US isn't the only military you can join.

cope if you think most men who join the military care about who they are fighting. Its usually a family thing (aka soldier family lineage), free schooling/uni or to kill people for money. Its probably only like 1% of soldiers who actually give a shit about defending Israel. Also the US isn't the only military you can join.
You're still going to die to protect the same people that made your life hell, also joining 90% of armies in this world (except shit like myanmar or yemen) means going to war for israel

We are more dangerous than any gang brocel. Gangs don't have multiple government watchdogs monitoring their comms.

You're still going to die to protect the same people that made your life hell, also joining 90% of armies in this world (except shit like myanmar or yemen) means going to war for israel
as I said before I really doubt most guys who join really give a shit. Do you really think high T Chads give a fuck about politics that much?
We are more dangerous than any gang brocel. Gangs don't have multiple government watchdogs monitoring their comms.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: bro they literally list VEGANS and ENVIRONMENTALISTS as a terrorist group in a lot of gov agencies. Cope if you think the government actually gives a shit about us and spends the money to monitor a bunch of NEETs on a incel website. We are about as dangerous as 4chan or Tumblr.

Last edited:
as I said before I really doubt most guys who join really give a shit. Do you really think high T Chads give a fuck about politics that much?
Who cares. If you die for israel it means you died for israel, your intentions are worth nothing

Who cares. If you die for israel it means you died for israel, your intentions are worth nothing
so do you think soldiers and mercenaries are made up of primarily effeminate men? I really dont get this whole "you are just dying for israel so its low T" argument. Even if you don't like Israel it seems silly to say soldiers, probably one of the most masculine male dominated jobs in the world, is an effeminate job.

so do you think soldiers and mercenaries are made up of primarily effeminate men? I really dont get this whole "you are just dying for israel so its low T" argument. Even if you don't like Israel it seems silly to say soldiers, probably one of the most masculine male dominated jobs in the world, is an effeminate job.
Giving your whole life to help the enemy seems pretty low T in my opinion

Giving your whole life to help the enemy seems pretty low T in my opinion
cope if you think mercenaries are low T. You can argue its dumb to help the enemy sure but fighting in any war optionally isn't low T. You are just using low T as a way to say "I dont like this" in this instead of thinking of what it means to be high in T.

Everybody on here wants sex and is unsatisfied with the world on here we see foids for what they are and are not afraid to admit the truth to ourselves rather then being a soycuck most on here don't even support wagecucking and helping this current shit society (i have no choice really) the whole world wants to put us into deathcamps because we are so different from the rest of soyciety
embrace the incel within you boyos :feelzez: :feelzez:
Screenshot 86

Sad? How can you be sad, when testosterone is a antidepressant? No High T Incels knows about the pitfalls of a male body and mind who is not blessed by a solid amount of this hormone. Additionally, High T makes prone to bluepill thinking and behaviour (more effort in approaching for example), also because women are far more magical desirable. I as lowTcel can't even understand, why many men do so many stupid things for women.

Last edited:
its over for lowtcels
View attachment 337359,
Sad? How can you be sad, when testosterone is a antidepressant? No High T Incels knows about the pitfalls of a male body and mind who is not blessed by a solid amount of this hormone. Additionally, High T makes prone to bluepill thinking and behaviour (more effort in approaching for example), also because women are far more magical desirable. I as lowTcel can't even understand, why many men do so many stupid things for women.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: bro they literally list VEGANS and ENVIRONMENTALISTS as a terrorist group in a lot of gov agencies. Cope if you think the government actually gives a shit about us and spends the money to monitor a bunch of NEETs on a incel website. We are about as dangerous as 4chan or Tumblr.
This, the only people "watching " us are those retards orbiters from it and a few double digit IQ stacies trying to get an easy A on their master and PhD thesis cuzz incels are "edgy".

How come so many of us are high inhib then?

How come so many of us are high inhib then?
negative reinforcement all your life does the trick. I could fraud being low inhib in college for a year or two but it doesn't matter. you can't fool everybody and you can't keep it up with zero results :feelsokman:

Who mentioned military? Biggest cucks alive.

Is it possible to be high T at fucking 5’3 jfl?

I’m going into the military and was going to become a marine does this make me high T

better incel then soycuck we would rather not be a soycuck to fit in so we go on .co to complain
The guy who complains is more high t than the slave who submits.

I’m going into the military and was going to become a marine does this make me high T
you are either high T or at least normal T. soyboys dont go to war.
the only people "watching " us are those retards orbiters from it and a few double digit IQ stacies trying to get an easy A on their master and PhD thesis cuzz incels are "edgy".