Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CNN toilets think that WNBA more skilled than Men and deserve equal pay

None of these retards gets it.

They're not paid based on their skill with the ball.

Their paid based on their ability to generate TV revenue. THAT'S the business they're in.

Women's sports are slower, weaker, boring versions of games that men can do better. That's why nobody wants to watch that shit (Except for the most committed sports tragics) and the TV viewership and revenue generated reflects this.

Believing the women who generate a fraction of the revenue that men generate, should receive similar pay to the men, is laughably oblivious thinking of the sort that can only be taught by a journalism degree from the University of Faggotry.

Jfl at that coper

Jfl at that coper
JFL at her saying "no no no no "
Then proceeds making retarted statements that just invest more into female sport, people would watch it and equal pay

Do women actually have brains at all?

Supply and demand.

If you want them to get paid equally, or even more, get people to watch their games

JFL at her saying "no no no no "
Then proceeds making retarted statements that just invest more into female sport, people would watch it and equal pay

Do women actually have brains at all?
I think it’s obvious what the answer is, Chico

Supply and demand.

If you want them to get paid equally, or even more, get people to watch their games
If they want the same money as LeBron or whatever, they should go there and do the sex work and fuck everyone

I'd rather watch women play sportsball than men play sportsball tbh

I'd rather watch women play sportsball than men play sportsball tbh
You and a handful of other people.

Women can't even compete against trannies.

If these two airheads were correct and women were "more skilled" they'd be in the NBA because there is nothing stopping a woman from playing in the NBA, it's not the MNBA.

men can't even compete against trannies
JFL. I didn't say anything about their skill levels. I simply said i'd rather watch women play than men.

But in general i don't care about sportsball. Never seen the appeal tbh.