Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CNN interview with mgtow leads to most mgtow channels being demonitised

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★

After this interview most mgtow channels got demonitised.

They don't deserve to be monetized, most of them had sexual success at one point or they :soy: up when there's a chance.

Just LOL. They purposely chose the asian because he looks and acts harmless. He also regularly has women on his channel, so I never considered him mgtow. While I respect Big John, they only showed parts where he seemed sheepish and nervous. When in reality, the clips of him laughing probably had more relevant context that were cut. Steve Hoca said it best, the moment something becomes mainstream, it dies. Men need to go their own way without being associated with a "misogynist" movement. This way, they can't be accused of being influenced by an "group of extremists".

I’d never do a interview with the (((media))). They have an agenda and they will edit the video to make you look stupid/crazy.

JFL at getting interviewed by the (((MSM))).

incel/truecel MGTOW are the real MGTOWs, not former betacuck MGTOWs. Still both of them are bluepilled and they need to be indoctrinated to our cause, the spread of the blackpill, destruction of hypergamy if we are to win this fight.

Mgtow can't only blame women, they have to work on changing the cucked laws too. Or else stupid whores like the reporter will just say, "Not all women will use the cucked laws against you, stop being misogynistic."

Sandman talked about this btw.

Last edited:
There's a war on men and we're losing. Let the mgtows go down as a lesson to what will happen to you if you engage with the mainstream.

There has never in the history of the planet been a more hostile time period for men to exist in than right now in 2018.

It's only a matter of time until even the mgtows get purged from reddit and other places.

There's a war on men and we're losing. Let the mgtows go down as a lesson to what will happen to you if you engage with the mainstream.

There has never in the history of the planet been a more hostile time period for men to exist in than right now in 2018.

It's only a matter of time until even the mgtows get purged from reddit and other places.

Men in Asia live like Kings. Even Arab cucks

Men sent their own way*

Just incels on a high horse thinking their copes are more important that love sex and validation

Guaranteed that Asian reporter has a tall white boyfriend. Guaranteed.

Just LOL. They purposely chose the asian because he looks and acts harmless. He also regularly has women on his channel, so I never considered him mgtow. While I respect Big John, they only showed parts where he seemed sheepish and nervous. When in reality, the clips of him laughing probably had more relevant context that were cut. Steve Hoca said it best, the moment something becomes mainstream, it dies. Men need to go their own way without being associated with a "misogynist" movement. This way, they can't be accused of being influenced by an "group of extremists".
ragefuel. piece of shit fucking media holy fuck

Youtube purges anything that doesn't fit into the SJW neoliberal model. It's why monopolies are so dangerous.

Lame. If they got a guy who told this noodlewhore "here, let's go Chad catfish on Tinder for 10 minutes, then let's go talk on my pics to the same women and watch the responses to the same things both guys say" and the viewers clearly see women are shallow whores, CNN would cut it.

It'd validate why womens rights are wrong.

CNN fools nobody. Even a hot girl and a Chad both laugh at the MGTOW/incel comment "it's not sexual harassment if he's over a 8"

MGTOW are too cucked to take the blackpill.

Youtube as a whole is terrible for any views that don't fit the social standards set by feminists and the SJW types. Back when youtube first started it was a platform of less censorship, but things went down hill once google purchased it. MGTOW aren't blackpilled, so they aren't exactly intelligent. Those that can't accept the truths are our enemy, regardless what they call themselves. As for talking to the media, even when incels spoke to the media, it never goes well. The media is part of the problem.

Youtube as a whole is terrible for any views that don't fit the social standards set by feminists and the SJW types. Back when youtube first started it was a platform of less censorship, but things went down hill once google purchased it. MGTOW aren't blackpilled, so they aren't exactly intelligent. Those that can't accept the truths are our enemy, regardless what they call themselves. As for talking to the media, even when incels spoke to the media, it never goes well. The media is part of the problem.
basically, they still want to be the "females" friend essential.

If they really were MGTOW, they wouldn't have gave the foid reporter the time of their day, and gave her what she wanted.

MGTOW = cucks.

Look at them trying to impress the noodlewhore. Pathetic !

Solidarity from the Incels community tbh, MGTOW are mostly betabuxx divorcees, MGTOW is the blackpill for betabuxx/average males, just let them cope tbh

no sympathy for the absolute soy that is MGTOW

My plan is to be one in the future tbh...

What I hate about MGTOW is most of them aren't even fucking ugly and have no issues with getting girls, they are just lazy as fuck.
Meanwhile I try my absolute best but I cant even go outside because of my looks.

It was an article about the MRA tbh not MGTOW.
Mgtow says foids cant love they have hypergamy instead. A foid will jump from cock to cock to get more money status and violence. Very similar to the blackpill apart for the looks part.

The more red pilled and black pilled the world the better. Either that or just prepare for d collapse.

What I hate about MGTOW is most of them aren't even fucking ugly and have no issues with getting girls.
Their whole shtick is that marriage, LTRs and women in general in this post-feminist society aren't simply worth it.
And they are right honestly.

Their whole shtick is that marriage, LTRs and women in general in this post-feminist society aren't simply worth it.
And they are right honestly.

I cant talk with normal looking people or chads though.
It makes me feel sick,
I can feel them judging me by my looks always.
yeS YES i can

This, so close to International Men's Day. I see how it is. Why should men preach independence and self-sufficiency? Because women get to? And are encouraged to? I guess I have other men's sins to pay for before I can care about myself.

What i found funny about this was there a wasn't anything even controversial in the CNN bit. Obviously this is just Google SJW employees working overtime to try to suppress dissent from their feminist agenda.

That company has become so incredibly awful. I imagine the entire building is full of beta cucks and blue haired women.

Who the fun cares? Why is this pinned? Fuck Cuckgtow and fuck normies.

It would be Jerry "the eternal nice guy cuck" Liu wouldn't it.

RIP MSTOW. I used to watch Sandman videos a lot.

I don't understand the hatred towards MGTOW. We have a common enemy.
By not supporting them, you are only undermining our goals.

I hate it how the media, when making an interview with an incel, MGTOW or some similar group member, either pick someone low IQ who makes us look dumb or edit the shit to make it look so.

That guy is low IQ as fuck, I could have argued against feminism 100 times better than him. And to boot he toned down to appease the feminist, well guess what, your channels got screwed anyway. You should NEVER tone down to appease cucks and feminists, it doesn't work and only makes you look like a coward faggot.

Men sent their own way*

Just incels on a high horse thinking their copes are more important that love sex and validation

Guaranteed that Asian reporter has a tall white boyfriend. Guaranteed.

Looks like Big John isn't as badass when he is not in his tinyhouse. Anyway, imho the noodlecunt should have sucked his dick. I hope she did backstage. The Asian guy has deserved a handjob. A blowjob would be a bit too much for him, don't want him to die from a heart attack.

MGTOW is more cucked than it used to be.

To me MGTOW seems like the alt-right - not willing to go full racist/xenophobe.

The blackpill is based on objective facts; it's honest. The most endearing part of incels (to me) are their willingness to be open about their misogyny and misanthropy. That's why the recent higher level of censorship on incels.is bothers me so particularly.

I don't see the point of going after MGTOWs they are mostly harmless GIGACOPERS. They know they are black pilled but they cope hard to keep the autistic rage at bay. If normies would have really wanted peace with us they would have joined forces with MGTOWs and assign copes for incels to integrate in society.
Those that can't accept the truths are our enemy, regardless what they call themselves.
That's exactly what dumb fuck arrogant commies and muzzi terrorist says. At this point existence of manosphere is more important then whether you're mgtow, incel, blackpiller, PUA or MRA. If we don't fight back we will retreat to the brain washing age of the boomers and millenials where the controlled indoctrination like MSM shaped there thoughts. Thanks to the internet we are the first generation of free thinker. The MGTOW can occupyo their niches right now. But more importantly we must give more power to alternative media.

Last edited:
Reminder for any future fools that get approached and tricked into interviews by the Jew media:

No matter what you say, they will make you look like a monster.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
How the fuck are the guys they interview to represent the MGTOW movement, all uglier than all of the guys they interviewed to represent the incel movement.

To me, this is proof positive there's a media conspiracy against the "manosphere" (I don't like being grouped with cucks like MGTOW and Redpill) and all of its independent movements.

When you interview good looking guys who you label incels, the reaction is then "See, it has to be their personalities that make them virgins, they don't look that bad!"
When you interview ugly looking guys who you label MGTOW, the reaction is thus "Ha, they're only going their way because no woman would ever love them".

If you interview an ugly incel and interview a good looking MGTOW, you only prove each respective movement's point... But by cherry picking who you interview, you undermine the point of said movement.

Reminder for any future fools that get approached and tricked into interviews by the Jew media:

No matter what you say, they will make you look like a monster.

This.

The media already have their agenda set from the start and they only use the interviewee as "evidence" to further push it (by heavily editing the footage).

Men grabbing their own wiener

Who cares? mgtow are a bunch of manginas anyways.