Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope CNN has become so Democrat-oriented I can’t watch it, and instead watch Fox News

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
CNN used to be just pro-Barack Obama, then they were pro-Hillary, then they were anti-Trump - now I can’t even stand CNN, Fox News actually makes much more sense.

Both are still ZOG

Both are cancerous ZOG. I haven't watched TV in over 10 years, sometimes I watch Al Jazeera or TRT on YouTube when I need to learn about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Both are cancerous ZOG. I haven't watched TV in over 10 years, sometimes I watch Al Jazeera or TRT on YouTube when I need to learn about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
When I am by the television, and want to see what the American goym are watching - I like to compare: CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC.

yea they have to go full-tilt to support their shitty nigger candidate because they plan to rig the election

I don't see either