Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CNN article on being called a simp

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
One way to think of a simp, said Sean Davis, a marriage and family therapist in Sacramento, California, is "simply someone who is ahead of their time."
"Though it hurts in the moment, in the big picture, a boy who is called a 'simp' can wear it as a badge of honor," Davis said.
"And you can tell yourself that being bullied is simply the price a revolutionary has to pay for standing up for what's right."

Yes goyim, keep giving your life savings to e-thots
7BC4CA14 23B1 4F65 9692 133699456675

"A badge of honor"

Sounds like something a pussy whipped SIMP would say.

"Proud cuck"

"A badge of honor"

Simps, when will they learn...

badge of honour? LOL

simps deserve execution ( in minecraft ofc :feelsjuice: )

Longnose is trying hard to rationalize being a submissive cuck like he is.

A badge of honour?

I expected nothing less from leftists and CNN.

It actually makes me happy and gives me some faith that kids ARE bullying this kid for being a simp. That shit needs to be stamped out early.

Any health professional should have his license revoked for encouraging simp behavior. blood will be on their hands when these kids go ER and/or quietly suicide.

It actually makes me happy and gives me some faith that kids ARE bullying this kid for being a simp. That shit needs to be stamped out early.
The amount of blackpilling kids today must receive is staggering. When I was in school there were still girls that were nice or would treat you like a human in lieu of being ugly. I was still pretty bluepilled on the whole female situation until my early 20s.

If someone is being called out for always "simping the girls," Capinas said, "he could turn it around and say 'It's tough being the lone soldier simp nice guy, who wants to join me?'"
“It works in my head”:soy:
The peak of liberal thought pattern. JFL the advice giving in the article is some liberal cuck projecting some super hero complex on an situation that can make or break your image of how others see you. Doing dumb shit like this is one step towards putting your neck around the rope on the ceiling.

One way to think of a simp, said Sean Davis, a marriage and family therapist in Sacramento, California, is "simply someone who is ahead of their time."
"Though it hurts in the moment, in the big picture, a boy who is called a 'simp' can wear it as a badge of honor," Davis said.
"And you can tell yourself that being bullied is simply the price a revolutionary has to pay for standing up for what's right."
Nuke it all.

CNN could do an article on broccoli and still have the shittiest take imaginable. Unbelievable.

Fucking LOL

I guess being a cuck is the next step after simp

Youre so ahead of time by letting somoene else fuck your wife

"badge of honor" my ass. Imagine unironically saying this. Good vagina slave, today your master will allow you to sleep inside.
“It works in my head”:soy:
The peak of liberal thought pattern. JFL the advice giving in the article is some liberal cuck projecting some super hero complex on an situation that can make or break your image of how others see you. Doing dumb shit like this is one step towards putting your neck around the rope on the ceiling.
The whole article is a bluepilled mess of platitudes aimed at 5 year olds. Makes sense, if you look at who is speaking: a foid, a foid, then another foid and then the "therapist" aka capitalist intelligence officer aka bluepilled boomer cuck. These people live in their own bubble, you won't get anything valuable from them as a man/boy. Poor kids need real help NOW. Some of them may very well end up in the rope when their firm belief in "wonderful women" deserving of their protection gets smashed by the blackpill.

Last edited:

The whole point of revolutionary activity is to violently overthrow your oppressors, not passively submit to their abuses.

But when a woman conceives of what it means to be a revolutionary, she naturally thinks of feminine, "bitch" behavior: complaining about the deprivations wrought by your masters only to submit to them anyway. Or even masochistically invite your own subjugation!

It's funny because if this kid was to actually beat up his bullies (who are probably antisocial Brads, in fairness), he would at least stop being bullied and could even increase his SMV.

As it stands, though, he's rendered a fuckboy and encouraged to continue being one by his female role models, who treat him as though he is a permanent child (or more specifically a girl) whose top priority in life should be high agreeableness or "getting along with others," rather than a male whose top priority should be maturing and establishing himself as a man in terms of his fortitude and faculties.

Telling socially awkward boys who are bullied to continue being agreeable (i.e. continue being humiliated by both male and female peers) is what ends up creating trannies and other sexual paraphiliacs. But this is the sort of socio-sexual dysfunction which the field of psychology and the medical industry more broadly derive immense profits from.

Last edited:
american journalism is and always will be a fucking joke

The way the foid psychologist speaks of being bullied as the price a revolutionary has to pay for doing the right thing is reminiscent of the idea that taking opioid medication is "rebelling against pain" (wherein the only price you have to pay is addiction and death):

Of course, this massively understates the extent to which bullying impacts your psyche, and the so-called "solution" that is offered to laugh at your bully is nothing short of damaging.

I remember doing it myself when I was young and what it effectively results in is you laughing at yourself, and developing a defeatist attitude towards life characterized by sarcasm and irony.

It's not a coincidence that this is synonymous with liberal personalities, or the modern "left" which is effete -- and ineffectual at mobilizing against the ruling class despite its pretensions of opposing power.

Last edited:
His peers calling him a simp weren't bullying him, they were correcting problematic :soy: behavior that would eventually turn him into a "niceguy" in a way their parents never could comprehend.

only CNN could be retarded enough to defend simps (and even then, it's still guys who are encouraging others to be simps, but won't admit to simping themselves, because even they know deep down how pathetic it'll make them look). same thing with cuckoldry - always promoted, never admitted.

CNN = fake news by gay Jews

Imagine being bullied for voluntarily choosing to engage in a particular behavior (simping) and having the power to make the bullying go away by simply not simping, but choosing not to use that power and instead whining like a bitchboy about how you're the world's victim.

Incels who are bullied for traits we can't control (height, frame, acne, Asperger's, etc.) would love to be in a situation where it's that fucking easy to make the bullying go away.

Whatever CNN says is irrelevant and I don't give a shit.

What step involves taking the bbc up the ass 'cos Tyrone needs to show dominance?

Whatever CNN says is irrelevant and I don't give a shit.
This. Don't inadvertently promote these clickbait articles OP. They've been doing this forever. Even on the mensrights sub it's acknowledged how they like to bait anti feminists with these articles.
Remember the William Bennett "man up" piece they ran in the early 2010s? They've been trying to fish for reactions since then.

The article like this is exactly what you would expect from the Cuck News Network.