Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CMV: White people are gods

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They're the perfect beings. Tall, strong, smart, and beautiful. Convince me I'm wrong.

I'm short and ugly. And I'm white.

There you go. Disproven.

thank you i think i personally look like an overgrown frog that has been burned alive and ran over by a truck but its a lovely complement regardless

e43.png

i personally believe that in general the white race tends to be more attractive but there are still plenty of white subhumans same goes for intelligence which is why Europe became the dominant world power

Well whites probably don't need to steal old threads

The white man halo effect is real, its really blackpill 101

You fags are fucking cucks. Any ethnics who worship the white man and refers to him as a God, should be castrated and burned on a stake

Last edited:
they invented a shit ton of things whilst I can barely think of ethnic inventions especially non asian

I wish I was whiter.

I would have never worshipped white man if it werent for foids.

You fags are fucking cucks. Anyone ethnic who worships the white man and refers to him as a God, should be castrated and burned on a stake
foids do it too

The hell is this suppose to mean? Are you using that as an excuse to worship whites?
nah but im just pointing out the reason ethnics became self hating is because of foids worshipping them

they are cucks

You fags are fucking cucks. Any ethnics who worship the white man and refers to him as a God, should be castrated and burned on a stake
They white man is amazing, we should be thankfully that they haven't exterminated all of us.

Whites have the best chads.

I'm always wanted to be white tbh, not only because they are the most beautiful race, but because I have been always interested in their history and culture (whites brought civilization and many inventions that my ethnic race never did). Also JBW is legit in my country.

Also JBW is legit in my country.
It's legit everywhere. In white countries white men take all the immigrant foids, and in ethnic countries white men are treated like actual gods.

It's legit everywhere. In white countries white men take all the immigrant foids, and in ethnic countries white men are treated like actual gods.
its over for us ethnics. WE need to run reincarnation game. We cant compete. No matter how rich an ethnic is, no matter how talented, no matter how many white friends he has. HE is still an ethnic at the end of the day, rendering everything he does and will do meaningless

They white man is amazing, we should be thankfully that they haven't exterminated all of us.
I'm always wanted to be white tbh, not only because they are the most beautiful race, but because I have been always interested in their history and culture (whites brought civilization and many inventions that my ethnic race never did). Also JBW is legit in my country.
its over for us ethnics. WE need to run reincarnation game. We cant compete. No matter how rich an ethnic is, no matter how talented, no matter how many white friends he has. HE is still an ethnic at the end of the day, rendering everything he does and will do meaningless
The inequality between whites and other races is tremendous! So I agree that whites are gods. Suicidefuel for currycel me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

All you fags need to die immediately. I recommend blowing your brains out. I'd rather be burned at the stake than bow down to a fucking European of all people.

All you fags need to die immediately. I recommend blowing your brains out. I'd rather be burned at the stake than bow down to a fucking European of all people.
I think it is very evident that whites are by far the best looking race and generally higher IQ but I dont feel I owe them anything or that they are inherently better than I am because of the race they belong to. White worship is beyound cucked but ignoring the obvious fact that their race currently cucks every other one is retarded.

Its cope to deny white superiority. what's your race?
Oh I'll admit there superior in certain areas, but to bow down to them, be a boot licker towards them, worship them, and call them Gods? Absolute Pure cuckery, no thanks. I actually have self respect than to refer to a human race as Gods.

White people are gods.

@Tellem--T

I'm white, am I a god now?

If you are bad looking then you are not white

Look at all of these NPCs

Race doesn't matter these days tbh, the important distinction is the one between ugly and good-looking. GLs are the ones treated like gods.

stop it immidietly with this cuck shit chads are gods tyrones are gods etc there have been many cases of white incels

what about the eternal g*rmanic
I jest, you are good friends too