Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clues to spot infiltratiors

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
1. Forced slang
If someone Is using “incel lingo” to an absurd amount and often misusing it, it is likely an infiltrator. I don’t mean the occasional “mogs me” or “___cel” I mean obviously forced slang . Like if one sentence includes multiple slang words: “bro I’m a sub5 subhuman trucel. No foids wanna ascend with me!”. It’s the same way when someone is trying to act hoodtarded they force niggerese . It’s a good indicator they are faking til they make it

2. Fedbait posts
If a GrAY is posting offensive shit early on and it always ends up on IT it’s a good sign that they are a infiltranny. The inverse is true too, If they post things that “disprove the Blackpill” (not directly but stuff like “why do girls I see like sub5 guys?”) that’s a tell tale sign that they are a infiltrator. No incel wants to be here.

3. Cultlike speak
Worshipping Elliot Rodger, calling it a “incel movement” or “incel ideology”. One guy on discord told me and clocked we were a stain on the incel movement because we didn’t care If a 18 year old fucks a 16 year old. This sort of shit is cringe as fuck. It can also just be autistic GrAYs too

4. Overly sexual (especially talking about ur cock all the time)
I saw this with @noo .if they make an account and then they start posting embarrassing sexual shit it’s a good sign that it’s a woman. Women think men only talk about sex so when they pretend to be men they only talk about sex.

I think we need stricter verification. Most likely ppl wouldn’t be okay with IDs and giving master your full legal name but a voice note might drive away some foids. I don’t understand why women don’t just set just set up a “femcels.is” or something. It’s ridiculous

@VideoGameCoper @NeverGetUp36 @Fat Link

This post is suspicious af. Why did you made 11000 fake comments since May to make your account look more viable?

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel​

★★★★★
JoinedMay 18, 2024Posts11,070

This post is suspicious af. Why did you made 11000 fake comments since May to make your account look more viable?

View attachment 1282982

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel​

★★★★★
JoinedMay 18, 2024Posts11,070
I’m a NEET with no life. Do you think a normal person would have the time to post that many posts?

Also it seems I hit a nerve. Got something you’d like to share with the class?

1. Forced slang
If someone Is using “incel lingo” to an absurd amount and often misusing it, it is likely an infiltrator. I don’t mean the occasional “mogs me” or “___cel” I mean obviously forced slang . Like if one sentence includes multiple slang words: “bro I’m a sub5 subhuman trucel. No foids wanna ascend with me!”. It’s the same way when someone is trying to act hoodtarded they force niggerese . It’s a good indicator they are faking til they make it

2. Fedbait posts
If a GrAY is posting offensive shit early on and it always ends up on IT it’s a good sign that they are a infiltranny. The inverse is true too, If they post things that “disprove the Blackpill” (not directly but stuff like “why do girls I see like sub5 guys?”) that’s a tell tale sign that they are a infiltrator. No incel wants to be here.

3. Cultlike speak
Worshipping Elliot Rodger, calling it a “incel movement” or “incel ideology”. One guy on discord told me and clocked we were a stain on the incel movement because we didn’t care If a 18 year old fucks a 16 year old. This sort of shit is cringe as fuck. It can also just be autistic GrAYs too

I saw this with @noo .if they make an account and then they start posting embarrassing sexual shit it’s a good sign that it’s a woman. Women think men only talk about sex so when they pretend to be men they only talk about sex.

I think we need stricter verification. Most likely ppl wouldn’t be okay with IDs and giving master your full legal name but a voice note might drive away some foids. I don’t understand why women don’t just set just set up a “femcels.is” or something. It’s ridiculous
This is what an infiltrator would post to distract others from himself

I used to have my full legal name as my username mate. I’m a fucking dumbass
Over
Next time consider an avi with your face while youre holding up your id card and address

Over
Next time consider an avi with your face while youre holding up your id card and address
JFL :feelskek:
The worst part is that I was very close to uploading my face on here but someone told me not too

JFL :feelskek:
The worst part is that I was very close to uploading my face on here but someone told me not too
Iq mogger
But werent there used to be face rating on here?

I am a cockcel who is going to ropemaxx BECAUSE I CAN'T GET SEX. FOIDS OWE ME SEX. Toilets need to be to be raped. Elliot rodger was right. Incel ideology is right.

infiltrator are actually impossible to be spot because all types of guys can be incel
That's the point, incel is a property of a person and not an archetype, so there is no real incel behavior

infiltrator are actually impossible to be spot because all types of guys can be incel
That's the point, incel is a property of a person and not an archetype, so there is no real incel behavior
True

@VideoGameCoper @NeverGetUp36 @Fat Link
Based signs. Many of them I have personally seen. For the last part though, they don’t need a femcels.is for two reasons. Femcels don’t exist. And number 2, they have forever alone woman on Reddit. They spew hateful stuff towards men in general (way more hateful than we are towards women), and it’s allowed by our gynocentric society and cuckitt

Based signs. Many of them I have personally seen. For the last part though, they don’t need a femcels.is for two reasons. Femcels don’t exist. And number 2, they have forever alone woman on Reddit. They spew hateful stuff towards men in general (way more hateful than we are towards women), and it’s allowed by our gynocentric society and cuckitt
I didn’t know that was still up. The fuck?

I didn’t know that was still up. The fuck?
Pretty sure it is. Let me check. I doubt any foid subreddit would get banned. I heard they had to go private because too many men were DMing the females there wanting to get in a relationship with them. Just god to show you that they have no struggle at all :lul: :lul:

1. Forced slang

2. Fedbait posts

3. Cultlike speak

Watch them closely
Theres bound to be a Freudian slip in what they're typing

Graycels with nazi avis or very edgy names are a giveaway. @foidhater666 and @liberalscansuckmyco for example.

your account has been banned too?

Pretty sure it is. Let me check. I doubt any foid subreddit would get banned. I heard they had to go private because too many men were DMing the females there wanting to get in a relationship with them. Just god to show you that they have no struggle at all :lul: :lul:
They get so many dms from dudes that they never have to struggle with not having anyone which is the worst pain to exist and these foids dont understand were broken because of it

your account has been banned too?

View attachment 1283353
Yep. 14 of my accounts got instantly hardbanned at one day. IP ban BS just for speaking the truth. They even nuked my account I only used for posting car stuff. For some reason, they didn’t permaban my one troll account
They get so many dms from dudes that they never have to struggle with not having anyone which is the worst pain to exist and these foids dont understand were broken because of it
Exactly. They don’t know what loneliness even feels like. They couldn’t imagine the struggle of never having been loved as an adult, never being cuddled, and never holding hands or getting sex. They couldn’t fathom 1/10 of the pain.

I have a peak ragefuel story about this. I was talking to a foid family friend once, and this woman is like 50 or something. She has a husband, kids, and grandkids. Surrounded by love and affection all damn day. And she has friends. Never struggled a day in her life socially. I was telling her a little bit about how I don’t have much of a social life, and she knows I never had a gf and have barely and friends just like all my close family members.

This fucking bitch told me that she wishes she had my life. She told me she would switch lives with me if she could. It made me so furious and it took so much to contain the rage. I told her, no, you wouldn’t want my life. You wouldn’t last without love and friends. She then told me that I’m wrong and she’d be perfectly content just lucky by herself with no social interaction ever again. Like, are you fuckin kidding me? You wouldn’t last a day in my shoes

Yep. 14 of my accounts got instantly hardbanned at one day. IP ban BS just for speaking the truth. They even nuked my account I only used for posting car stuff. For some reason, they didn’t permaban my one troll account

Exactly. They don’t know what loneliness even feels like. They couldn’t imagine the struggle of never having been loved as an adult, never being cuddled, and never holding hands or getting sex. They couldn’t fathom 1/10 of the pain.

I have a peak ragefuel story about this. I was talking to a foid family friend once, and this woman is like 50 or something. She has a husband, kids, and grandkids. Surrounded by love and affection all damn day. And she has friends. Never struggled a day in her life socially. I was telling her a little bit about how I don’t have much of a social life, and she knows I never had a gf and have barely and friends just like all my close family members.

This fucking bitch told me that she wishes she had my life. She told me she would switch lives with me if she could. It made me so furious and it took so much to contain the rage. I told her, no, you wouldn’t want my life. You wouldn’t last without love and friends. She then told me that I’m wrong and she’d be perfectly content just lucky by herself with no social interaction ever again. Like, are you fuckin kidding me? You wouldn’t last a day in my shoes
She probably wouldnt mind it for a few months but it will catch up and will slowly destroy her I hope she is reincarnated as a truecel and remembers what she told you

She probably wouldnt mind it for a few months but it will catch up and will slowly destroy her I hope she is reincarnated as a truecel and remembers what she told you
She’d be ok with it for a few days or weeks I would think. She probably has been so overwhelmed with love that it could last her a while. But then she would rot. Then she would cry. Then she would want to die. Then she would kill herself and finally die. Would be nice if she got to experience what a truecel feels

She’d be ok with it for a few days or weeks I would think. She probably has been so overwhelmed with love that it could last her a while. But then she would rot. Then she would cry. Then she would want to die. Then she would kill herself and finally die. Would be nice if she got to experience what a truecel feels
It would be nice if every stacy got to feel what it feels to be a truecel because people will actually notice this is a problem we have and will treat us better

It would be nice if every stacy got to feel what it feels to be a truecel because people will actually notice this is a problem we have and will treat us better
Yep. If we could make every Stacy and Becky feel an incel’s pain for 3 months every year, something would be done about it immediately

Also a lot of GrAYs are so attention deprived narcy fags that they make an account on both here and IT,

and repost their is glowpost to IT for the dopamine rush

Ive seen at least a dozen GrAYs get banned for this

Case in point: @natsume souseki

@DarkStar @Yunez.Belgrade

Also a lot of GrAYs are so attention deprived narcy fags that they make an account on both here and IT,

Tagged the wrong one

Ive briefly known natsume, he excused it by saying he was "trolling" in IT or some shit.

This.

I use incel lingo in a cringe way sometimes cause i find it cute. Although not completely incel in it's origin, i always loved "boyo/buddy boyo" since i lurked on here :feelsgah: but it seems kinda outdated nowadays

1. Forced slang
Overmaxxed for slangmaxxed wordcels :feelsbadman: