Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clueless "sex-positive" dad lets his daughter slut around

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/6rk9kc/first_time_dads_of_girls_about_teen_sex_xpost/

Full of bluepill enabling shit. What the fuck is this?

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bring condoms into the house [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]before[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] she needs them (NLT age 11). Show her how they work (the banana demo). Laugh about it and tell her: “I know that it will be a long time before you need to know this but I thought I’d show you anyway”[/font]

Chances are, she's already gotten fucked.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Teach your girls how to be safe and how to tell the manipulative jerks from the nice boys. Teach them early and often so when they decide to have sex they'll be safe in the arms of a nice boy.[/font]

"They'll be safe in the arms of a nice boy"? You know his daughter's getting pounded by Chad in a foursome as we speak.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You will stay calm and try to support her while gently reminding her that she should really be more focused on school and sports than boyfriends right now.[/font]

sports = Chad land

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If she knows that is how you will react, she will be far more likely to tell you about it.[/font]

Has she told you about the threesome orgy she had in your basement yet?

the-police.jpg

.... somebody should call them

He should be arrested

I don't want kids. Ever.

This is simply awful. What a terrible father.

Parenting won't win over hormones (for Chad).

This is disgusting. Do these guys want their daughters to grow into sluts?

"From a UT study: ... Markham and colleagues defined sexual intercourse as vaginal, oral or anal sex. According to their research, by age 12, 12 percent of students had already engaged in vaginal sex, 7.9 percent in oral sex, 6.5 percent in anal sex and 4 percent in all three types of intercourse."

Holy shit... I am at a loss for words.

Minjaze said:

"From a UT study: ... Markham and colleagues defined sexual intercourse as vaginal, oral or anal sex. According to their research, by age 12, 12 percent of students had already engaged in vaginal sex, 7.9 percent in oral sex, 6.5 percent in anal sex and 4 percent in all three types of intercourse."

Shit. I always thought oral would be higher than vaginal when your age is 12.

KyloRen said:

It doesn't hurt to tell your daughter that it's wrong to slut around.

Kointo said:
It doesn't hurt to tell your daughter that it's wrong to slut around.

I agree with that. 

In the alternative universe of which I have a daughter, I would go full-on religious. It might not work 100% of the time, but it's a strong social pressure to not be a slut. Or it'll at least stagnate her sexual activity until an older age.

Him and his daughter both need to appear in one of those Brazilian snuffs that get posted here often.

Btw, they call US pedos while this guy is teaching his 11 year old daughter how to put a condom on a cock.

KyloRen said:
I agree with that. 

In the alternative universe of which I have a daughter, I would go full-on religious. It might not work 100% of the time, but it's a strong social pressure to not be a slut. Or it'll at least buffer up her sexual activity until an older age.

Full on religious? Naahhh.

I don't want to put her through something that I had to go through and hated.

KyloRen said:
Unfortunately not.
Though, I wish they didn't encourage it.

So what? It's in the female's nature to seek Chad's cock. Why prevent her from doing that?

Minjaze said:

WTF...  what kind of twelve year old girl would want anal? The fact that 12 percent have had sex by 12 is really terrible, when i was 12 i was busy watching wwe and playing halo. Now pre teen kids are out there having orgy's.

Incelibate anarchist said:
WTF...  what kind of twelve year old girl would want anal? The fact that 12 percent have had sex by 12 is really terrible, when i was 12 i was busy watching wwe and playing halo. Now pre teen kids are out there having orgy's.

12% of the USA or the world?

this way she won't get pregnant and give birth to incels

kkt6 said:
Him and his daughter both need to appear in one of those Brazilian snuffs that get posted here often.

What? Where? (science, it's for science nigga)

Ifkr?! At 12 I was still playing with my friends and trading Pokemon cards, meanwhile these degenerates are doing ANAL. 

This world needs to be nuked.

Minjaze said:
Ifkr?! At 12 I was still playing with my friends and trading Pokemon cards, meanwhile these degenerates are doing ANAL. 

Us incels should start a colony on mars and leave this dying world to it's degenerate fate.

Kointo said:
Full on religious? Naahhh.

I don't want to put her through something that I had to go through and hated.

How bad was it?

Minjaze said:

Agree!

Us incels should start a colony on mars and leave this dying world to it's degenerate fate.
Sign me up, lol.

KyloRen said:
Yeah, nothing but filth and injustice for the most part.

Unfortunately a colony requires the making of babies.

I would be perfectly fine with LDARing on Mars, though.

KyloRen said:
How bad was it?

Agree!

Not terribly bad. I went to Sunday school until I begged my mother to let me quit when I was 10 or 11.

I don't have a virtuoso knowledge of Sunday school, but I know enough to not send my hypothetical daughter to listen to mindless dribble for hours on a Sunday when she could be doing something productive.

WE CAN ALL LDAR UNTIL WE DIE!!1!1!

Kointo said:
Not terribly bad. I went to Sunday school until I begged my mother to let me quit when I was 10 or 11.

Ah good that it wasn't terrible.

Kointo said:
I don't have a virtuoso knowledge of Sunday school, but I know enough to not send my hypothetical daughter to listen to mindless dribble for hours on a Sunday when she could be doing something productive.

Aye.

KyloRen said:
Unfortunately a colony requires the making of babies.

I would be perfectly fine with LDARing on Mars, though.

We can turn the woman into cattle for reproduction. We could leave the females uneducated,only knowing how to clean and cook for  the incel owner.  We could even brand them with meme's so we know whose's is whose's

Minjaze said:

I'm not surprised at all. A lot of chads and stacies naturally get into that.

Its just a biological urge. And they both find each other attractive and it begins at touching etc and eventually sex.

Remember this is totally healthy and progressive and everything but some of us finding fully sexually mature 15 year olds makes us horrible disgusting pedos! Fuck this society.

Having a daughter is the biggest cuckoldry.
Raising your innocent daughter to get fucked by Chad.

Minjaze said:

I at age of 12 was ready to fuck anything with a vagina but that simply didn't happen

SaintMarcLepine said:
Remember this is totally healthy and progressive and everything but some of us finding fully sexually mature 15 year olds makes us horrible disgusting pedos! Fuck this society.
That's what makes it hilarious, they can't decide whether they're sexual beings or not. She fucks some Chad? "Perfectly normal, teens want sex!" We say we'd fuck them given the chance? "They're innocent kids!!!"

He should start pimping for her daughter, she will have her "experience" and shit and at the same time his family can earn some fucking cash, win-win.

This is so fucking funny to me.
Everything about it.

Minjaze said:
Btw, they call US pedos while this guy is teaching his 11 year old daughter how to put a condom on a cock.

He forgot to mention he fapped after that.