Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious clueless currycel

A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6u0dPOn68E

This manlet clueless currycel interviews white foids and ask them if they're into asian guys... Of course they gonna say "yes", they dont wanna seem racsit. What do you expect them to say that asian guys are small, scrawny, nerdy and undesirable jfl.. Lmao at the end he copes by saying "It doesn't matter if your asian, most of the girls said they liked asian guys if you think being asian is stopping you from dating girls then you need to change your mindset" Idk whether to laugh, cringe, or cry at that part. This guy is so bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill: that he thinks that any guy can become the next Lionel Messi or usain bolt if they believe in themselves. Hes the type of guy who says "If usain bolt can run at a speed of 44km/h then what's stopping you" all you got to do is believe in yourself, believe that youre a ceo of a billion dollar company, believe that you live in a mansion with ten gigastacys and 10 supercars and you achieve it all you got to do is be confident and youll be 6'7 Italian gigachad supermodal billionaire

“Do you like asian guys?”
“Yes”
“Have you ever dated one?”
“No”

fucking gross gooks :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke: ' I am asian and I have dated girls of all nationalities and it's never been a problem for me' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: coping currycel lying about not being a khhv :feelskek::feelskek:

:feelspuke::feelspuke: ' I am asian and I have dated girls of all nationalities and it's never been a problem for me' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: coping currycel lying about not being a khhv :feelskek::feelskek:
I know one just like that irl. Idk if im just good at reading body language or hes just that bad at larping :feelshaha:

They could have used a chadpreet interviewer instead of this ugly manlet curry

When foids hear asians, They think of east asian japs and korean prettyboys

I guarantee none of these foids know what continent india is in or if they are considered asian:feelsUgh:

I guarantee if he asked specifically for curries they would all say no:fuk:
they wont even care enough to virtue signal and lie and say yes