Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Clubbing (((field report)))

M

MilkingTheEel

Banned
-
Approach #100 something:

Go clubbing with some friends. One guy keeps pressuring me to try to hit on chicks.
At one point he got so annoying that I thought I might as well do it.
Look for the ugliest girl in the club cuz you know I'm realistic. 3 beers didnt make her not nasty looking.
I dance with her, she makes some eye contact. They weren't fuck me eyes but they weren't die incel eyes.
Try to go for some subtle hand touch and SHE FUCKING RUNS OUT OF THE CLUB. Not walks. Runs.
>mfw :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Approaching is only for chads and chad-lites.

No way she ran out of the club. This is a blatant lie.

I'm not lying dude. Like, ok maybe not run as a nigger but not walk either.
She did not leave the club because you touched her hand. Stop LARPing

She did not leave the club because you touched her hand. Stop LARPing

If she didn't leave because of that her timing was impeccable. But she didnt give signs that she wants to leave prior to that. But whatever don't believe me.

low iq if u g0 to a club as an incel

If she didn't leave because of that her timing was impeccable. But she didnt give signs that she wants to leave prior to that. But whatever don't believe me.
Its a clear lie. If your THAT repulsive she wouldnt damce with you. Also no way she left because you tried to touch her hand. You're lying.

Dont go for physical contact so early unless she is tipsy. Shoulda just talked to her and asked for hwr number. Probably would still say no though.

your'e lucky. when i go in a club half of the people there just leave

As incels we're pretty much damned if we do and damned if we don't.

That foid probably would have left sooner or later, probably better sooner than later.

Clubbing is a cruel joke for any man below a 7.