Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [ClownWorld] Virginity is no longer a requirement to be a virgin

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Ladies and gentlemen, the clown world:

The rules of engagement for becoming a “consecrated virgin” in the eyes of the Catholic Church used to be fairly simple: Women had to be virgins, had to be unmarried, and had to remain chaste. But according to Ecclesiae Sponsae Imago, the latest teaching document released under Pope Francis, women now no longer have to be virgins. In Section 88 of the lengthy document, the church states that while preferred, virginity is no longer a requirement to be, well, a virgin.

EDIT: JFL I wanted to post a metric system thread for height and the poll got into this thread. Delete it please.

Christianity is the most cucked religion on this planet

Everything they say is 100% true. Always believe the church. :feelskek:

I put down that I am 12 cms

I was proudful of being catholic. After reading that I'm starting to think about islamaxx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pope Francis

lol, just get your latest instructions from Pope Satan, goy. :)

"big victory y'all :soy:" - average leftwing retard's twitter account, who for some reason can't mind his own fucking business and is deep into religion, pope francis, accounts like TweetOfGod, and general bullshit where he acts like he's being "spiritual" or some shit despite being a typical 21st century degenerate

POPE ON A ROPE!

jfl @ still believing in god when they change what he says every other day

It is obvious that at this point the church and any other religion are desperate to attract followers and clergy. For me it is a logical reaction to adapt to current times.

I am out of words really

Why not go to the nearby whorehouse and fetch a couple of willing girls, just promise them a better existence.

Well now you know how churches work. The just rewrite their doctrine to best suit the ideals of who they are trying to take money from.

They know expecting females to be virigins is a lost cause, so they just don't give a fuck anymore

They have to keep up appearances so their retardgion doesn't die and they keep getting shekels. There is money involved. The world is becoming too progressive for them to keep up the virginity shit.
Well now you know how churches work. The just rewrite their doctrine to best suit the ideals of who they are trying to take money from.

Synagogue of satan.

They just lied about being virgins before anyway.

At least Ba'alism had human sacrifice... Christianity is Roman-Jewish Ba'alism with Western soy...

This is some real retard move.People donated to the Church because they see it as a holier place than the rest of the progressive,jew-controlled world.

Assimilating themselves with the current liberal zeitgeist will remove any incentive for Catholics to donate their money.
They just lied about being virgins before anyway.

Every day I wish more and more thst islam will win. Christianity lost, its hopeless.

Islam: Behead anyone that breaks the rules

Christianity: shame anyone that tries to reinforce rules and tell him he’s not God.

Cucked religion tbh, only a matter of time before Islam takes over the Christians

Actually laughed out loud quite hard reading that, thank you bro.

These popes come up with a new commandment every week

Pope Francis is a disgrace to Catholicism and to God

incleldom is no longer required to be incel too acording to normies

JFL when sometimes it seems that even the Pope is a LARPer.