Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Clownworld that likes to keep every men down

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
You just need a pair of boobs and a vagina to fucking make it in this gynocentric society!
A literal who tier channel on twitch from a basic bitch is getting the attention of sex depraved simps who think they will get a chance by helping this slut out.
Just mind baffling!
Her channel began transmissions just with less than 3 followers, and the bitch just play games like a braindead retard and does nothing out of value!
Keep in mind that the bitch isn't a 10/10. She is only 6/10 and still gets the attention of lonely gamma males.
Eins

Zwei

Drei

Women get things easily while men struggle, or find A FUCKING OPPORTUNITY IN THIS HELL ON EARTH TO DO SOME BASIC SHIT AND YET MALES ARE BERATED FOR NOT ACHIEVING ANYTHING IN LIFE.

What a clown world.

For instance, there are twitch channels of people who are gifted programmers, artists or heck, gamers, and still get no recognition or a reward for their efforts.

How is any of this fair.

Just show some boobs and then you get the natural opportunities you should get as a law abiding citizen.

What would be the point in being a law abiding citizen?

Might as well be subversive, or heck, not work for a society that constantly rejects and debases the male gender.

Crazy how one fucking chromosome can either have you live on sandbox or nightmare mode :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Crazy how one fucking chromosome can either have you live on sandbox or nightmare mode :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sad, and worst of all is that you are being constantly ashamed of something that you do not have control of.

Sad, and worst of all is that you are being constantly ashamed of something that you do not have control of.
My biggest problem is that i am basically enslaved. Jfl at having to work from 9 to 5 ever since you are 6 years old until you are in your 50s...

My biggest problem is that i am basically enslaved. Jfl at having to work from 9 to 5 ever since you are 6 years old until you are in your 50s...
why do you work lol

I'm too drunk to understand what you'r writing but i think it's something about foids having giga privelege.
it's true.
i'd be a millionaire by now showing my titties and vagege on onlyfans.
sadly im a male with inferior genetics, so i don't get anything.

...something about foids having giga privelege.
it's true.
Indeed. And it's not even about "privileges"... as a male, you are forced to work the hardest just to not end up homeless, while foids, all they have to do it's open their legs, and then they cant live and travel in luxury being loved and valued by everyone
sadly im a male with inferior genetics, so i don't get anything.
It's not just genetics, it's also about having the means: knowledge, money, status, family, correct training, support, connections. That's why people born in a wealthy connected family hardly fail: they have been taught the game since a young age while we, the others, gets told bs.

stationary holes. dont need to improve themselves.