Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clownworld Megathread

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Welcome to Clownworld

In this realm, absurdity, meaninglessness, indifference, and absolute brutality reign. Most people simply don't understand. You are a sentient and sapient being who just so happens to have lost nature's lottery and as a result, you understand the brutal truths of our world better than anyone else.

Post examples that prove we live in a clown world

Welcome to clown world incels, this place shall be your personal hell until your death.

Clown world is a forced meme, and incorrect in this case.
We live in a world run by cold hard market forces and those screens confirm it.

Clown world is a forced meme, and incorrect in this case.
We live in a world run by cold hard market forces and those screens confirm it.
The point is the world isn't as it seems to regular folk who aren't genetic trash. We actually live in a very different world. This of course is only including the lookist dimension. Not to mention the realities of poverty, famine, war, classism, racism, etc.
It's over

remember this stormcucks and low iq alt rightcels here virtue signalled with this picture so hard but that's picture is the clown world truth tbh ngl

HUGE HONK PILL FOR ALTRIGHT COPERS HERE

@Blacktarpill welcome to clown world

We had tons of clown world happenings this week, if I were feeling patient I would copy them here.

Welcome to Clownworld

In this realm, absurdity, meaninglessness, indifference, and absolute brutality reign. Most people simply don't understand. You are a sentient and sapient being who just so happens to have lost nature's lottery and as a result, you understand the brutal truths of our world better than anyone else.

Post examples that prove we live in a clown world

View attachment 112021View attachment 112022View attachment 112023View attachment 112024
FUCK OFF YOU SON OF DIRTY WHORE

'Fat Sex Therapist' compares fitness trainers to Nazis, children's dieting to sexual assault

Sauce: HERE

clown word=forced meme

jfl

The Clown World Philosophy is rapidly gaining in popularity amongst red and black pilled people. Its basically the cheerful acceptance of the shitty and nihilistic reality we live in.

The world is going to shit, people treat you like dogshit, your life is miserable, you're a complete mess of a person, and you are powerless to change it really. So you may as well just fucking laugh and do off the wall shit, because what else can you do?

The Clown World Philosophy is rapidly gaining in popularity amongst red and black pilled people. Its basically the cheerful acceptance of the shitty and nihilistic reality we live in.

The world is going to shit, people treat you like dogshit, your life is miserable, you're a complete mess of a person, and you are powerless to change it really. So you may as well just fucking laugh and do off the wall shit, because what else can you do?

View attachment 112922
Cheerful acceptance is low T and cucked. We should be angry and actively discussing and planning what to do about our problem.

I use to think the collapse of the West was a tragedy. Now I realize its a comedy.

Because I responded to your comment once. Yes, I get your love of pain. Relax.
:feelskek:
leave him alone.
a clown raped him when he was a child and he's still traumatized.

We live in a clown world

In the book 'Mole People' By Jennifer Toth one of the homeless men she speaks to states "You have to keep laughing. If you don't you fall apart. Sometimes you gotta smile if you don't want to, you laugh at terrible things that nobody should laugh at, but it's like your mind has to find something funny or you'll go crazy."

This is coming from a homeless truecel name Seville that lived in the train tunnels of NYC for over 10 years. I just so happen to be reading when I found that quote.

Honk honk