Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clownworld: 'I see an ugly guys with hot girlfriends all the time'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If you google 'ugly guys with hot women' the results will be like these:

Ugly guy beautiful girlfriend

Images 6

Neither these guys are really ugly, nor these females are really stunningly beautiful.
'B-but I see in real life...'
You cannot see this in real life because its fucking impossible. Low tier normies doesn't count as 'ugly'. This is ugly.

C29cddaaa80a943478c5ad710793281e  ugly guys funny mugshots

TELEMMGLPICT000182294229 trans NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08

Last edited:
Google is a joke
Search "happy white woman"
Dirty kikes

this just means height > face.

I googled 'indian guy white girl' and got this:
View attachment 570047

First of all, why are people's image of an indian so dark? I'm not nowhere that dark and ugly. Dark short southern Indian goblins make the rest of us indian guys look bad. Second of all - propaganda to get back to our medical studies.

Fuck you dark southern indians and your goblin looks. You should identify as another race imo.
Dravidian race theory

I googled 'indian guy white girl' and got this:
View attachment 570047

First of all, why are people's image of an indian so dark? I'm not nowhere that dark and ugly. Dark short southern Indian goblins make the rest of us indian guys look bad. Second of all - propaganda to get back to our medical studies.

Fuck you dark southern indians and your goblin looks. You should identify as another race imo.
Then north and south India should be separate entities so there's no confusion. I know Punjabis and Tamils look nothing alike.

Then north and south India should be separate entities so there's no confusion. I know Punjabis and Tamils look nothing alike.
Don't support the currycels cope.

A south Dravidian males smv is below an south Asians. (So -4 in terms of smv ethnic tax.)

A north east Indians is below a sandcel's . (so -3 in terms of ethnic smv tax)

Both are near the bottom in terms of global smv being mogged by tacos,sandcels,blackcels,k-popcels and of course whites.

So the difference between one curry and another curry is negligible.

This guy was actually in the movie Under the Skin for how ugly he was. :feelskek: Literally so ugly he is an actor. The irony. Blackpill that as a 1/10 you can acsend because people have sympathy for you.
He is still single.

People have no idea of what ugly individuals really look like. From the foid point of view, i'm not even a human

These pictures are for advertisement.

Google images is worthless for these kind of searches.
Also: height height height height tall tall tall tall
Height is law
Height is law
Height is law

keep coping, i see them everyday.

Yes, there's some black-pilled YouTuber who made some videos about city trips where he filmed couples on the street. What he saw was that a lot average/soy guys getting girlfriends. I can look it up for you if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back