Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clowns on r/Tinder complain about how hard it is

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
Capture00

Capture001

Capture002

When will these cucks learn?

If I ever score a date with a female it will be in the forest..
IM NOT PAYING NIHGGEHEBSAUWBAJKA.

I never get matches so i guess iam spared the pain of going through this?

JFL
compare this to how depraved the stacies are that some of the based chadfishers get here
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They need to improve their pick up lines

"bravo six going dark"
F7300ccad0575bc19d9c8ee76acd5e82

JFL at trying Tinder if you're not Chad. This is what happens to Normies. They get 1 match for every few hundred swipes. They're that honoured and flattered to finally get a match that they act too eager with the girl. She uses him for validation/attention for as long as she can, with no intention of actually meeting him. And even if they do intend to meet them, they'll arrange a date and then next thing she's matched with Chad and the normie gets ghosted. You're NEVER the only guy she's talking to.

Women mostly use Tinder for validation and attention or for Instagram followers. You have to be super chad to get a mildly fuckable woman. That's why men either get nowhere or eventually end up settling for pig woman.

Link it up, boyo.

inb4 foids justify this being cunts with "well, meeting strange men is dangerous, i'm sure these girls were just anxious, tehe".

Link it up, boyo.

inb4 foids justify this being cunts with "well, meeting strange men is dangerous, i'm sure these girls were just anxious, tehe".
Meanwhile "master manipulator" serial killer Chad is killing them in droves.

Normies, when will they learn?

Others may be deluded, but atleast I am not (to the best of my understanding).

Our chadfishers should start posting in that sub.

Just constantly post the most blackpilled shit imaginable. Shitposting convos about dogfucking, highschool escapades, lying to bfs and husbands about sexual history, etc. r/Tinder should be a new incel sub tbh.

Bravo six, going dark

I don't get it, its a reference for some gay ass video game or something?

Show them this article and the study in it:

"80 percent achieve nothing

About 20 percent of users had one-night stands after using Tinder. The vast majority of them had only experienced this once. Thus, eight of ten users never have sex after using the app.

"Tinder may offer new sexual opportunities, but these appear to be very limited," says Kennair."

I used to use dating apps and this happened to me with three women, my theory is that these women are so dull that not even other women want to talk to them.

I never get matches so i guess iam spared the pain of going through this?
JFL same here. Not sure if these guys have it better or worse. Damn even normies get brutally destroyed by women, its so over

I don't get it, its a reference for some gay ass video game or something?

'Brave six, going dark' is a faggot reference. I'll explain: A man's 'six' is their behind so 'going dark' means taking it up the ass.

a8c.jpeg

NOOOO, what??? You can't be serious about thinking that the top 20% of Chads fuck 80% of the women.
It's just that you didn't make enough jokes about Star Wars! LET'S UNPACK THIS.

Link it up, boyo.

"it's because these men weren't kind and decent...unlike chad teehee"

It's over if one has to go r/tinder at all. Normies venting/ranting/discussing why their matches ghosted them while Chad is plowing her. :feelskek:
Some one post my thread where I stood up a foid and made her cry.

some life fuel for the boys

found it :https://incels.is/threads/warning-u...lic-roastie-rage-video-audio-included.152448/

Make sure you standup these tinder whores as chadfish to get back at them
Your content shud be shared there. I wanna see what copes they can come up with.

Some one post my thread where I stood up a foid and made her cry.

some life fuel for the boys

found it :https://incels.is/threads/warning-u...lic-roastie-rage-video-audio-included.152448/

Make sure you standup these tinder whores as chadfish to get back at them
You should post there tbh. Just post your experiments as actual results.

"Lol hey guys, I'm getting all of these matches. Not sure why you are getting none."

Post shitty opening lines, insulting foids and standing foids up and then show how they still want you.
Even better, post things that trigger soys like massive age differences, insulting soyboys, making fun of feminism... All kinds of possibilities.

I made a reddit account and I've tried posting on there, my comment linking a scientific study was auto-removed and it contained no profanities.
Is this how cancerous the normie-net has become?

I

Just constantly post the most blackpilled shit imaginable. Shitposting convos about dogfucking, highschool escapades, lying to bfs and husbands about sexual history, etc. r/Tinder should be a new incel sub tbh.
I tried they keep deleting my blackpills
It's over if one has to go r/tinder at all. Normies venting/ranting/discussing why their matches ghosted them while Chad is plowing her. :feelskek:

Your content shud be shared there. I wanna see what copes they can come up with.

they will get blackpill to oblivion they’d have to chug a gallon of soy everyday for a year to go bsck to bluepill. My posts don’t even make it to IT, that’s how scared they arev

I made a reddit account and I've tried posting on there, my comment linking a scientific study was auto-removed and it contained no profanities.
Is this how cancerous the normie-net has become?
You don't do this. You pretend to be chad and gradually blackpill the sub.
I

I tried they keep deleting my blackpills

they will get blackpill to oblivion they’d have to chug a gallon of soy everyday for a year to go bsck to bluepill. My posts don’t even make it to IT, that’s how scared they arev
We need to coordinate an attack on their sub. Multiple blackpillers at once.

They will never see the blackpill, despite it being right in front of them.

You don't do this. You pretend to be chad and gradually blackpill the sub.

We need to coordinate an attack on their sub. Multiple blackpillers at once.

You need to write a brief guide for us on how to get the most results. Also I agree I think we should conduct operations on reddit, when we see an opportunity arise like this we thrust the knife in.

You need to write a brief guide for us on how to get the most results. Also I agree I think we should conduct operations on reddit, when we see an opportunity arise like this we thrust the knife in.
I might. I'm stuck waging for the next few days, but I'll write something up. I'm not a good chadfisher, but I am a good raider.

these cucks think foids actually want to meet with a clown jfl

over for these cuckolds. whores only want top 1-20% of men. anything less is worse than fucking a pitbull to the average foid

Just take her to museum theory

Remember it is opposite for Chad. If anything he has to ghost. Check out those chadfishing experiments where he gets bothered by foids the minutes he shows-up online...and when he is offline he gets accused of cheating on them. Its crazy how women get angry & insecure, if Chad doesn't reply immediately.

Cliffs: [INSERT CHADFISHING EXPERIMENT HERE]

I might. I'm stuck waging for the next few days, but I'll write something up. I'm not a good chadfisher, but I am a good raider.
I suspect that Tinder moderates that subreddit and removes any content that makes them look bad.