Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clown World

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
I've gotten these glowie security niggers at my door everyday, even though I'm the most respectful and calm ' patient' whilst some psycho faggot gets king treatment because he can't control his fucking ADHD

Unironically this sheboon said I will check if I'm ' entitled to voucher coupons for food' I said ' it's my privilege' she left and i said ' that's right' fucking whore was now being a bit nicer.

I asked these fucking faggots why do you want my door open slightly and they gave me the cucked response of ' for your safety ' I challenged them and said what safety is keeping the door open helping me with then the glowie faggot said ' it's the rules I have to follow it for my job ' I said ' I don't care about your job don't lie to me you and I said do you even know those rules are in the place' they went quite.

Last edited:
Why are you still in that place, I left after one night. Are you a child being held there by your parents?

Why are you still in that place, I left after one night. Are you a child being held there by your parents?
I can't leave lol read my previous posts ' sectioned'

I've gotten these glowie security niggers at my door everyday, even though I'm the most respected and calm ' patients' whilst some psycho faggot gets king treatment because he can't control his ADHD fucking.

Unironically this sheboon said I will check if I'm ' entitled to voucher coupons for food' I said ' it's my privilege' she left and i said ' that's right' fucking whore was now being a bit nicer.

I asked these fucking faggots why do you want my door open slightly and they gave me the cucked response of ' for your safety ' I challenged them and said what safety is keeping the door open helping me with then the glowie faggot said ' it's the rules I have to follow it for my job ' I said ' I don't care about your job don't lie to me you and I said do you even know those rules are in the place' they went quite.
I had the same fucking shit.

24/7 supervision even tho I was the most harmless and peaceful patient there, while actual violent, self harming lunatics were allowed to walk around the ward freely.

All I heard was ''its just my job''

I've gotten these glowie security niggers at my door everyday, even though I'm the most respected and calm ' patients' whilst some psycho faggot gets king treatment because he can't control his ADHD fucking.

Just keep quite and quit arguing like a retard, you wont achieve anything

I had the same fucking shit.

24/7 supervision even tho I was the most harmless and peaceful patient there, while actual violent, self harming lunatics were allowed to walk around the ward freely.

All I heard was ''its just my job''
Yeah it's annoying :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:. Also I meant to say ' respectful ' I am not respected in this shit hole at all.