Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Clown World Tinder Bait

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I was talking to this girl on Tinder the other day (chadfish), and we had so much fun, we were talking about all kind of shit. I love poems, and I was able to talk about poems with her, she knew almost all of my favorites. :cryfeels:
First time in my life, i had fun. It felt like home.
But my stupid ass felt like an asshole, so i told her I ain’t the guy on the picture.
And we talked shit through and she siad at the end that she’s happy that there are guys like me left on this planet still.
So I asked her what the fuck does it matter? It doesn’t make a motherfucking difference since she would choose a retard asshole badboy chad any day, and that she wouldn’t even knew about me if I put my real picture out.
She couldn’t really answer.
Clown world, I really liked her. I’m too inferior :lul::cryfeels:

Chadfishing is suifuel

Yet people here still do it, what's to be gained
I just want to talk to someone.
When i come home from work, it’s an empty house. I don’t even have a computer, i have two sets of clothes one for work, and one for home. And when i start to drink… now this is when shit becomes hard

I just want to talk to someone.
When i come home from work, it’s an empty house. I don’t even have a computer, i have two sets of clothes one for work, and one for home. And when i start to drink… now this is when shit becomes hard
Fair enough ig, if the chats do something for you then cool. I miss drinking a bit, but had to quit because it fucked me up bad lol

the most brutal blackpill

respect for the full gonzo take on chadfishing though

atleast you didn't send her you pics after the chat like some faggot i know

Yep. It's like a peasant serf being given a vision of how the King lives. We weren't meant for that life :feelsrope:
I often dream about being normal. Getting a gf, getting a normal job, not living in a cesspit… it was not meant to be like that

Holy fuck that was brutal

Brutal but honestly.. I'm alone most of the time too and this seems like an easy way to talk to someone. I can see why it's tempting. But yeah it must be devastating at the end of the day

No personality for your face.