Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Clown World]"Kid friendly" drag show

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rag-kids-pride-drag-gay-nightclub-dallas.html

A new fucking low even for the subversive LGBT ideology.

A fag bar in North Dallas called Mr. Misster's(what kind of name is this???) organized an event titled "Drag The Kids To Pride"(Super clever and funny, you can almost see the insufferable smug grin in the face of whichever AIDS ridden homo came up with the name). In the event bunch of crossdressing homos exposed themselves to children(most of them look young enough to be primary schoolers) while their deranged parents cheered on this lunacy:reeeeee:. There are even photos where kids are putting money on the asses of half naked men:feelspuke:. There were some protests and social media backlash but as is the tradition for the clown world nothing was done by the authorities to stop it and MSM journos are already calling anyone with enough common sense to call this insanity out nazis:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Oh the cherry on the top, the bar had neon sign that read 'It's not gonna lick itself' in front of kids while degenerates were parading around. :feelsclown:

Most of you are probably familiar about the fact that LGBT indoctrination is fully integrated into most western school curriculum where blue haired obese dyke psychologists try to convince kids to troon out or take cocks into their asses under the guise of helping them but such a blatant flaunt is a new low. It's almost they are bragging about how much BS they can get away with. Of course the normie NPC horde will cheer this on because that's what their MSM masters told them to and whichever adverse affects that may stem from blatant grooming bordering molestation will be blamed on whites, straight men or somehow us misogynistic, homophobe, evil inklers.:feelsclown:

And my friends that is your daily clown pill. Don't forget to laugh!
Clownmaxx

99 percent of these cases its bitter, man-hating single mothers of boys who they resent for not being daughters that push their kids into this shit

99 percent of these cases its bitter, man-hating single mothers of boys who they resent for not being daughters that push their kids into this shit
I hate single mother so much:reeeeee:

Please someone nuke this world :feelsjuice:

who cares? It’s the same as other degenerate faggot gay tranny shit we already have, nothing new, they can rape these normie kids with a 7ft pole for all i care, i will just joker laugh and enjoy the show. These kids would be my bullies anyway if i was their age again, so i kinda wish these faggots will actually rape them it will be so fucking HILARIOUS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:(all in a video game)

Life is not a tragedy, it’s a fucking comedy:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
true tbh. Idc no more as most of these kids would bully incels so why should we care what happens to em

Globohomo won. ZOG won.

Men appropriating foids.

Its a foids world after all :fuk:

true tbh. Idc no more as most of these kids would bully incels so why should we care what happens to em
It means more trannies and homos in the future to harass us, and vote for retarded laws which would be bad for us.
From a purely selfish POV, you can care about it that way.

Putin, have some compassion and nuke us already

step 1 drag and line up in front of a wall
step 2 shoot

i dont give a fuck about tranny gays, some if them even has wives and girlfriends.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Fags and troons should be burned alive

I went to a drag show once when I was in college. I didn't get it. The costumes were bad, the music was bad, it was all bad. I left with that one thought in my head. I don't get it.

I went to a drag show once when I was in college. I didn't get it. The costumes were bad, the music was bad, it was all bad. I left with that one thought in my head. I don't get it.
Only homos get it I believe(and some woketards pretend to get it).
Good for you to not get it.

caring about kids is normie trait tbh, they can all die for all I care
but yeah, the news is jfl material