Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clown Forum

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It’s a lot easier than the USA

I went on a date last week, although the girl was uglier than her pictures

Location max is legit

I’m a tiny little 5’11” Asian guy in the USA

Here I’m a tall rich Kpop guy

I’d say I’m solidly 90th percentile for rice (no brag), but compared to White guys, I’m solidly the average White guy in smv

And a 50th percentile White guy does terribly

A decent looking guy can get girls, but will have extreme difficulty getting girls they ACTUALLY are enthusiastic about

Like dating psl 4s won’t fill a void

Ascending with actually attractive girls is a lot different than with plain janes that you’re not even attracted to

I'm also 5'11" and facially, I'd say better than him, but I'm not gymcelled for 10 years

before you call me a fakecel, an above average looking Asian guy is equal to the average white guy in smv, and the average white guy does terribly without having status

tons of 5/10 white incels

Last edited:
>Tiny little 5'11
Idk what that makes me:fuk:.

@Fat Link This is exactly what I mean when I talk about this forum going soft :feelsjuice:

Going on a date is meaningless if you didnt smash
Also this @Fat Link

The current administration seriously let these guys roam? :feelskek:

Make me site admin and I'll 6 gorillion these niggas

58 likes on tinder too, though idk if really means anything, never used it.
that means 58 people swiped right on him (liked how he looked). if he swiped right on them, it would be a match.

>Tiny little 5'11
Idk what that makes me:fuk:.
He’s a volcel that refuses to date any woman that is Asian, 5’11 is considered an ideal height for his race

58 likes on tinder too, though idk if really means anything, never used it.
that means 58 people swiped right on him (liked how he looked). if he swiped right on them, it would be a match.
also, do we know the time frame? cause Moeggels got 30 on his first day and 60 in 3 days. regardless, they're both fakecels :lul:

also, do we know the time frame? cause Moeggels got 30 on his first day and 60 in 3 days. regardless, they're both fakecels :lul:
Yeah I’m curious on how it took, but I think the bigger picture is that he also got foids literally messaging him on tinder, idk how this dude got away with it.