Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Clove cigarettes

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
Cropped djarum black e1460041797124

Anyone here ever smoke clove cigs? or Kretek? They have a unique taste... Like liquorice. and Nothing like regular cigarettes. Also, they are twice as deadly than regular tobacco. Good for bat flu. Top kek

also Negative XP is good stuff

I've smoked but Marlboro only.

They’re banned here

Taste like liquorice? Hmm I need me some of that tbh

I just smoked those since I grew up watching my dad smoke them lol.
I used to work an incel LDAR job as a cashier. A long time ago. I remember all the rich guys always bought Benson Hedges. They were pricey. My fav cigarette is lucky strike unfiltered. I've smoked since I was 12.

View attachment 237910

Anyone here ever smoke clove cigs? or Kretek? They have a unique taste... Like liquorice. and Nothing like regular cigarettes. Also, they are twice as deadly than regular tobacco. Good for bat flu. Top kek

I smoked 2 cigs in my life tbh

I've smoked everything.

View attachment 237910

I like cigarettes as well, too bad they are so unpopular nowadays and are on the verge of being outlawed. Well that actually makes it better in one way because it triggers normies immensely.

Based music group.

I smoked kretek before. I was shocked that they were deadlier than tobacco tbh:feelsohgod:

I like cigarettes as well, too bad they are so unpopular nowadays and are on the verge of being outlawed. Well that actually makes it better in one way because it triggers normies immensely.
Unpopular? Almost everyone I know smokes, when I was in school literally everyone smoked (only a few years ago)

i used to smoke L&M

no but im going to give it a try

Smoking looks cool but at the end of the day it's pretty normie at least here.I prefer not dying of lung cancer tbh

Will never smoke them otherwise I will never surpass @LastGerman

I don’t smoke