Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Closing the website for an hour wasn't OK.

InkCell

InkCell

Commited suicide by janny
-
I totally realize most people are going to disagree with me here but I feel compelled to say that closing the website for an hour wasn't a very kind thing to do. We have seen TONS of posts from vulnerable populations talking about how this website is a source of support and humor in a dark time. Irony and dirtbagism aside, taking away that support without warning was not okay. You can say I'm being silly, or humorless or reactionary. Whatever. I love the idea and I love this community. But sometimes I come home after dealing with ableism and our nightmare reality all day, and this website is one of many things that make me feel better. It wasn't a good feeling to find this website closed for the sake of irony. Maybe that's laughable or pathetic. But for me, it's true

Glowniggers becoming more obnoxious I see.
We still need an offshore site in case the jews finally decide to nuke us.

When did people become so entitled :p

When did people become so entitled :p
A foid gets on an air plane and sees a sign that says "New: Free Wi-Fi During the Flight" the foid sits down then asks the stewardess "What's the Free Wi-Fi code?" the stewardess replays "Our Wi-Fi currently down." the foid then says "Thats bullshit, i am going to complain to a manager when we land."

Funny how quickly she was entitled to something she didn't know existed 10 minutes ago.

I totally realize most people are going to disagree with me here but I feel compelled to say that closing the website for an hour wasn't a very kind thing to do. We have seen TONS of posts from vulnerable populations talking about how this website is a source of support and humor in a dark time. Irony and dirtbagism aside, taking away that support without warning was not okay. You can say I'm being silly, or humorless or reactionary. Whatever. I love the idea and I love this community. But sometimes I come home after dealing with ableism and our nightmare reality all day, and this website is one of many things that make me feel better. It wasn't a good feeling to find this website closed for the sake of irony. Maybe that's laughable or pathetic. But for me, it's true
God damn you're a faggot. I finally understand why everybody shittalks graycels

((((We))))) just had to work out a few things :feelsLSD:

Website was closed?

i almost died of withdrawals

Glowniggers becoming more obnoxious I see.
We still need an offshore site in case the jews finally decide to nuke us.
Nah they’re too smart for that. They’ll keep it as it is a perfect resource for data gathering on the downtrodden (potential extremists). It’s pretty much a goldmine.

Images 12