Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Closest youve ever come to roping?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
As some of you know I was on vacation in Georgia babysitting little cousins and basically it was a trip from hell.

My cousin and her husband are cokeheads who snort pills and drink straight vodka with ice.

Well long story short he was verbally abusing my cousin and I said "Dont yell at my fucking cousin like that" he got pissed screaming about disrespecting him and punched me twice (didnt fight back because theyd have called the cops claiming I started it)

So he kicked me out and i had to sleep outside overnight on the side of the road until the next day when my ride (my uncle) took me home

Was really close to walking in front of a car. REALLY close. Only thing that stopped me was i was scared I'd survive.

I'm okay now but yeah that was probably closest I've come.

How about you guys?

i'm so fucking sorry you had to go through that and feel that way man.
When i was younger i had extreme cystic/nodular acne, plus i was very skinny fat and very ugly (legit 1/10), i grew up with no friends at all or acquaintances even.. if i left the house people would stare at my face and two or three times kids pointed at my face and asked their parents "what's wrong with his face", it was a living hell lol...
At 17 i drove to the train station, illegally parked and waited for the train to come, i was going to kill myself but i got a call from my dad saying my mum fell down the stairs (fainted when she heard i left the house knowing i'll probally kill myself)
I snapped out of it and realised i NEED to live for my parents even though i don't want to.

i'm so fucking sorry you had to go through that and feel that way man.
When i was younger i had extreme cystic/nodular acne, plus i was very skinny fat and very ugly (legit 1/10), i grew up with no friends at all or acquaintances even.. if i left the house people would stare at my face and two or three times kids pointed at my face and asked their parents "what's wrong with his face", it was a living hell lol...
At 17 i drove to the train station, illegally parked and waited for the train to come, i was going to kill myself but i got a call from my dad saying my mum fell down the stairs (fainted when she heard i left the house knowing i'll probally kill myself)
I snapped out of it and realised i NEED to live for my parents even though i don't want to.
Damn. Good timing on your dads part I guess.

Very good timing tbh, since then i look alooot better than i did. But i'm still depressed/not good enough lol
What pisses me off the most is my uncle didnt stop that lunatic from kicking me out of the house. With no car. No money. Just to sleep on the side of the road in a place with lots of damgerousnsmakes and coyotes.

My family is fucking dead to me

What pisses me off the most is my uncle didnt stop that lunatic from kicking me out of the house. With no car. No money. Just to sleep on the side of the road in a place with lots of damgerousnsmakes and coyotes.

My family is fucking dead to me
That's really fucked up man, do you live with your uncle? what about your parents

That's really fucked up man, do you live with your uncle? what about your parents
Live with my mom. Uncle and I have been incredibly close since his son died. So I went with him to help babysit.

No thanks from him or my scumbag cousin and her husband

Btw the kids liked me more than my uncle (their grandpa)

But I'm the bad guy for defending my fucking cousin.

Right now tbh i'm just tired of living i could fucking kms at any moment but i don't i'm too pussy to actually do it

Live with my mom. Uncle and I have been incredibly close since his son died. So I went with him to help babysit.

No thanks from him or my scumbag cousin and her husband

Btw the kids liked me more than my uncle (their grandpa)

But I'm the bad guy for defending my fucking cousin.

How old're you? if you're quite young/fairly young then this hopefully wont be happening once you're around my age (big benefit of being older)

How old're you? if you're quite young/fairly young then this hopefully wont be happening once you're around my age (big benefit of being older)

Well you're not actually even far off my age then, he shouldnt be treating you like that.. youre a GROWN ASS MAN now
You're telling me dude.

I get no respect. My life is shit.

Is there any way you can ascend your Neetdom?
Autism, agoraphobia, depression, anxiety.

So no probably not. I've tried plenty and it never even gets close to working out

probably 7 months ago before i started taking my medications

the depression was at its highest peak, i felt extreme anger every minute and i could barely sleep. i was so anxious i felt like i couldn't breath
i did not plan anything far as suicide goes but i did have thoughts

So no probably not. I've tried plenty and it never even gets close to working out
Damn lol, i do hope your life gets better brother.

On a lighter note, are you attracted to Tatsumaki from OPM?
Cause i think she's waifu

Damn lol, i do hope your life gets better brother.

On a lighter note, are you attracted to Tatsumaki from OPM?
Cause i think she's waifu
Fuck yeah shes waifu material x100
Also my current favorite manga and anime

my family pays 1k a month to bring over a team of pros so they get solve my agoraphobia problem.
it was pretty severe, i couldn't even make a 1 time trip outside without getting spooked. a combination of daily routines + ssri for 1 year and im close to being done with it

drove 6 hours away from my home into the wilderness with a pistol and bottle of whiskey. drank the whole bottle and sat there with the pistol against my head.. was too much of a pussy, so i passed out. woke up with a terrible hangover and drove back home. yea im a bitch.

5815084 1

Cheer you up a little :)

in middle school after getting verbally bullied one particular day of the many days of my schooling i got on the wrong bus and got stressed out... kids were getting off and i had a stupid look on my ugly face / other kids made fun of me and one girl said "hes so ugly" and other things related to that...

anyway i was last on the bus and i couldnt remember where i lived because my parents moved into a new house in a nice neighborhood so i had to go with my bus driver to another school nearby so my bus driver could call the school we came from and find out where i lived and then she drove me home

when i got home no one was their so i got a kitchen knife stood in the kitchen and heavily contemplated slashing my throat but i thought about my parents seeing their dead son on the ground when opening the door that stopped me...

in middle school after getting verbally bullied one particular day of the many days of my schooling i got on the wrong bus and got stressed out... kids were getting off and i had a stupid look on my ugly face / other kids made fun of me and one girl said "hes so ugly" and other things related to that...

anyway i was last on the bus and i couldnt remember where i lived because my parents moved into a new house in a nice neighborhood so i had to go with my bus driver to another school nearby so my bus driver could call the school we came from and find out where i lived and then she drove me home

when i got home no one was their so i got a kitchen knife stood in the kitchen and heavily contemplated slashing my throat but i thought about my parents seeing their dead son on the ground when opening the door that stopped me...
It's a shame that what stops most of us is it would hurt our family's. Yet were the ones in pain

It's a shame that what stops most of us is it would hurt our family's. Yet were the ones in pain
yeah man one of the reasons i want to live besides video games / the reason i took the bus is because my mom had work but i usually got her to drive me to and from school + i have bad memory skills of streets/ addresses

When i was 19 I ended up homeless because my grandmother die and loss that financial security that money she puts in for rent and I was a neet on top of that. l ended up living in car with my grandfather for more then a few months but during that time it was complete hell for me for multiple reason like being with my grandfather who was grieving, getting pulled by cops because my grandfather car had expired tags and smell like shit during that time I just want it to fucking end life because of the shitty situation I was in but lucky I got a pull time job during that time otherwise I would've end it.

When i was 19 I ended up homeless because my grandmother die and loss that financial security that money she puts in for rent and I was a neet on top of that. l ended up living in car with my grandfather for more then a few months but during that time it was complete hell for me for multiple reason like being with my grandfather who was grieving, getting pulled by cops because my grandfather car had expired tags and smell like shit during that time I just want it to fucking end life because of the shitty situation I was in but lucky I got a pull time job during that time otherwise I would've end it.
I was homeless for a short time myself... not fun.. cant imagine several months of it.

Begging for food was humiliating

I was homeless for a short time myself... not fun.. cant imagine several months of it.

Begging for food was humiliating
Luckily I never had to beg for food because grandfather 50/50 split food and how long ago were you homeless for and why ???

Was having horrible insomnia, and was taking sleeping pills. I was so depressed over being incel and NEET, that I was very close to downing the whole bottle. However, I felt there were more things in life to experience, so I put the bottle down. I've been getting better ever since (see sig)

Luckily I never had to beg for food because grandfather 50/50 split food and how long ago were you homeless for and why ???
A little less than 2 weeks. Before my autism diagnosis (came as an adult, I'm high functioning)
My mom thought I was just lazy and faking. Kicked me and my dog out. Slept under a train bridge. Begged for money and food outside a McDonalds near where I was sleeping. She ended up seeing me while driving and felt terrible and moved me back in.

That was when I was like 19. Luckily it was in the spring and I live in a high tourist area. Still was humiliating to beg though.

rode my bike a few miles to some high rise apartment complex with full intention to jump, but it was gated off so that was enough for me to change my mind

Did you ever post this on sluthate or misc? I remember seeing a very similar story on one of those 2 forums

A little less than 2 weeks. Before my autism diagnosis (came as an adult, I'm high functioning)
My mom thought I was just lazy and faking. Kicked me and my dog out. Slept under a train bridge. Begged for money and food outside a McDonalds near where I was sleeping. She ended up seeing me while driving and felt terrible and moved me back in.

That was when I was like 19. Luckily it was in the spring and I live in a high tourist area. Still was humiliating to beg though.
Did you ever post this on sluthate or misc? I remember seeing a very similar story on one of those 2 forums
No I never been to those sites.

Almost stuck a knife in my throat after a day of insults and humiliation from everyone I came in contact with, I am use to taking insults but this was so bad it was almost surreal.

Also I don't really care if my family found me dead. What stopped me was imagining the pain.

When I was in 7th grade

Since then I haven't considered suicide, my revenge list has too many people on it and I won't even consider ending my life before they are all punished

When I was about 19 years old I considered buying a litre of vodka and locking myself in the bathroom to die. I'm really glad I didn't do it. I also thought about going ER with my katana at a party.

When I was about 19 years old I considered buying a litre of vodka and locking myself in the bathroom to die. I'm really glad I didn't do it. I also thought about going ER with my katana at a party.
I gotta hear this katana theory. Did you think you could do it without being tackled? Just such a weird tactic

I gotta hear this katana theory. Did you think you could do it without being tackled? Just such a weird tactic
That's the problem - even with a pistol you could be disarmed by a Chad rushing at you, to protect the females in his possession. I'm not that tough physically and my hand-eye-coordination is off. I just like to sit around thinking, coding, reading books and eating hot food in between with a large bottle of beer.

I couldn't have pulled it off at 19, and I couldn't pull it off now at 27. I'm all theory no action. Watch this scene from the rotoscope "arts festival" film "Waking Life". The scene is basically about incels contemplating the rope.