Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Closest I've gotten to a girl was last week in BJJ class

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Ok so I'm at BJJ for a free trial class, I entered the bathroom to evacuate my bowels before rolling. The bathroom is structured in a strange way, essentially, there's a main hand washing area and then there's two toilets with open doors right next to each (one door says "woman" and the other says "man"). I really needed to shit and the male bathroom was being used, thus I entered the femoid one. I took an extremely smelly shit and in the middle of it, a femoid was knocking on the door to enter. I came out and she gave me a closed mouth smile.

After practice, we were supposed to go around in line grabbing each others forearms and leaning in for a mini-hug (because we're family lol). There were two girls in the class and both gave me disgusted/creeped out looks when I leaned in for the semi-hug. Almost as if they weren't expecting it. The one that smelled my shit was probably extremely disgusted.

I won't be going back.

You went to a blowjob class?

Who takes a shit anywhere but their home?

After practice, we were supposed to go around in line grabbing each others forearms and leaning in for a mini-hug (because we're family lol).

that is queerest fucking shit i ever read on this forum

If you like the class, continue. Don't let the foids distract you.

lmao. i hope u didnt flush, let that bitch clean ur shit

BJJ is a great workout bro. Keep going. And keep taking smelly shits.

BJJ is for chad... boxing is for real action.

BJJ is for chad... boxing is for real action.

boxing lacks footwork in terms of taking your opponent down, though. its watered down.

brain damage, plus I'd reckon that any BJJ blue belt can beat someone whos been boxing for 2 years.
you never know what would happen in fight..a boxer who doesn't play dirty might be in the disadvantage yeah

BJJ while effective is still pretty gay to be honest. You have guys putting their nutsack in your face and other unwanted contact throughout the class.

I've been doing BJJ for a few years, and if you liked it for other than what those foids did then you should really keep going or at least give it a little more time. You'll make good friends, get in shape, and learn how to kick Chad's ass. I've had problems with foids at my gym but I didn't let that stop me. If that one with the bathroom was a white belt, then there's a good chance she'll be gone before too long. If you give up then the foids win

Ok so I'm at BJJ for a free trial class, I entered the bathroom to evacuate my bowels before rolling. The bathroom is structured in a strange way, essentially, there's a main hand washing area and then there's two toilets with open doors right next to each (one door says "woman" and the other says "man"). I really needed to shit and the male bathroom was being used, thus I entered the femoid one. I took an extremely smelly shit and in the middle of it, a femoid was knocking on the door to enter. I came out and she gave me a closed mouth smile.

After practice, we were supposed to go around in line grabbing each others forearms and leaning in for a mini-hug (because we're family lol). There were two girls in the class and both gave me disgusted/creeped out looks when I leaned in for the semi-hug. Almost as if they weren't expecting it. The one that smelled my shit was probably extremely disgusted.

I won't be going back.
Shit like this is what makes me think 50% of you are larping sadists. We're awkward...not fucking savages smh :feelsbadman:

Just break her joints theory.