Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Closest I've been to becoming an incel

I'm not reading that as the beginning is already stupid. You can't become a fucking incel. How can you become something that you were since you were born? You might learn that you are one, but you can't become one.

I'm not reading that as the beginning is already stupid. You can't become a fucking incel. How can you become something that you were since you were born? You might learn that you are one, but you can't become one.

That is brootal. Hope he late growth spurt maxxxes and doesn't rot like us.

"I am 5'2 and 17 years old"

OH GOD! WHY?

giga-truecel tbh.

it's over for him.
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

You don't become an incel, you are born as one

Look at the comments on this video he linked, surprisingly blacklpilled comments.

"let’s be honest. they will date even murderers.... as long they’re tall. women are subconsciously submissive to tall men. u can abuse them, send to the hospital, punch em in the eye. they will stay w you "

"FACTS My uncle spent his late teens through late 30s as a druggie. Even ransacked my grandparents' house once. Always had a woman by him. "

Over for that nigga :feelscry: :blackpill:

I don't feel pity for anyone who's dumb/gullible enought to post and share his stories on sub where moderators admitted to wanting to make incels kill themselves, natural selection will see that guy either roping or ending up as soulless castrated bugman some day.

Oh, and speaking of that- does anyone still has screenshots of moderators shit-talking about incels and wishing suicide? Could come handy in redpilling a few retards

Last edited:
he doesn't realize the "people" on incelexit (if you can even call these cunts people) want to kill him with giving him advice that is going to lead to his suicide

I was told it's better to be ugly than short. That taller men with ugly faces will always be chosen over shorter guys with good faces.

Who tf is spreading this bullishit? It's the other way around.
Although he's probably coping about having an attractive face tbhngl

He sounds just like me in his age, I think he asked us here on .co but I'm not sure.

Seeing the cope from incels in denial on these cucked subreddits is hilarious. It's like talking to someone with their fingers in their ears

"La la la la la I'm not an Incel I can't hear you! cope cope cope"
Cope

:lul: :lul:

Who do you think set that image up in the first place.

He better eat alot of dairy.

Who do you think set that image up in the first place.
I don't care who set the so-called image. There's the image out there that black people are oppressed, there is an image out there saying the reason we're incels is because of how we display ourselves and our personality and views, there is an image out there that the world is flat, there is an image out there that girls are very innocent.
I don't care about whatever the fucking image is. If you're so stupid you don't know what you're talking about, then either look it up or shut the fuck up. That's my problem with that idiot. He was smart enough to look up and find that reddit to even post on there, but not smart enough to know what the fuck an incel is?
He better eat alot of dairy.
He should do as that reddit is called. Incelexit and eat a bullet in Borderlands 2.

It's possible he can hit a really good late growth spurt to become a normal Hight.
That's what happened to me at least.
If he doesn't then it may be over

That is brootal. Hope he late growth spurt maxxxes and doesn't rot like us.

I doubt it. 17 is the end of puberty and he's is pretty much at his max height. Technically we grow until 23-25 years of age, but after puberty the growth rate goes down significantly. He might add an extra 0.5 to 1 inch, if very lucky, but no more than that.

Picky eaters usually end up short framlet incels

>5"2
somebody wants to tell him?

he doesn't realize the "people" on incelexit (if you can even call these cunts people) want to kill him with giving him advice that is going to lead to his suicide

These guys on this reddit are stupid as fuck.
He said he's 17, 5'2 and haven't grown for a few years, tell still try to sell false hope that he's not done growing and may have a growth spurt, the worst of this is ; even If he had a growth spurt, he would still be a manlet jfl

I want so desperately not to become an incel
Me too retard, Me too.

"I almost became incel, guys!"
Incel face
Reddit is memeing that 'incel' is a behavior and not genetics (right after mocking us for our genes of course)

And by the way, yes you can become incel (age, balding, have your face deformed, lose your dick, etc) but you can't stop being one

Last edited:
It was 8 months ago, poor boy is probably posting on our forum or roped jfl