Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cliff notes of Zelensky's interview with the Ukrainian telethon. Plus, state of Russian advances in Donetsk.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Meanwhile, Russia is encroaching on Chasiv Yar, which is the next Ukrainian stronghold to the west of Bakhmut. Once Chasiv Yar falls, the Russians will move to take Kostyantynivka, and then Druzhkivka, before facing the final frontier of fortifications of north Donetsk which consists of Kramatorsk, and Slovyank.

In south Donetsk, the second line of Ukrainian defense around Berdychi, Semnivka, Orlivka have all but collapsed. Expect a rapid set of advances after this defense line collapses just like we saw after the collapse of Avdiivka because Ukrainians don't have the next defense line set up anywhere close to the second line of defense.

The ultimate goal of Russia in south Donetsk probably is cutting off Pokrovsk which as you can see from the following map is an important supply hub. Taking this will allow them to take strongholds like Vuhledar and even go beyong Donetsk itself into Dnipro oblast!

Tagging based Nazbols @NorthernWind @TBIcel

It's stupid to attack the most fortified positions of the AFU in Donbass, for 2 fucking years. RF leadership has no plans for a complete takeover of Ukraine it seems. Total disposal of the population, more like.

VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVICH PUTIN SLAVA!

remember how many men were killed because Zelensky didn’t surrender.

He may just be a puppet so he doesn't care about losses.
He's a puppet of the jews and the jews have had plans of exterminating Slavic people because they are the most resilient and ethnonationalist.

What do you care about Slavic shitholes so much as a curry?

What do you care about Slavic shitholes so much as a curry?
1. They aren't shitholes.
2. I care about White ethnonationalism and traditionalism.

Today, Russia is the ONLY state that values and actively seeks to preserve its cultural heritage. To witness this is to witness the primacy and greatness of 19th century White European monarchy and aristocracy, and it fills my heart with joy. :owo::owo::owo:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5pl3ZTxrY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggDAkYn9aKY

They aren't shitholes
Yes they are, i live in Poland which is richer then Russia and i can't stand living here its so depressing, everyone has a Bucket crab mentality and everyone is cold and rude.
I care about White ethnonationalism and traditionalism.
Russia has alot of abortion, divoces its not le trad, unless you mean being anti lgbt is enough to be Le trad

Russian ethnonationalism in action:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ito9uuQ8xJE?si=GlW2cKB7RSHE1_53

Russia is full of swarthy ethnics in the south and Putin is pro Islam.

Yes they are, i live in Poland which is richer then Russia and i can't stand living here its so depressing, everyone has a Bucket crab mentality and everyone is cold and rude.

Russia has alot of abortion, divoces its not le trad, unless you mean being anti lgbt is enough to be Le trad

Russian ethnonationalism in action:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ito9uuQ8xJE?si=GlW2cKB7RSHE1_53

Russia is full of swarthy ethnics in the south and Putin is pro Islam.

there is no point of arguing with people who blindly watch RT and follow some bizarre TG channels

He's a puppet of the jews and the jews have had plans of exterminating Slavic people because they are the most resilient and ethnonationalist.
Not ukranians

there is no point of arguing with people who blindly watch RT and follow some bizarre TG channels
This curry has the most delusional views on Eastern europe i have ever seen, even more then westerners who want to find a "trad wife" here

Jews control both sides

This curry has the most delusional views on Eastern europe i have ever seen, even more then westerners who want to find a "trad wife" here
yes. he knows better than people living in Russia :lul:

Go back to sucking on anglo jew dick like the rest of your polish scum.

Go back to sucking on anglo jew dick like the rest of your polish scum.
I hate My country because its full of mean, cold hearted people with Little empathy, and full of alcoholic boomers who constantly try to turn us zoomers into the same braindead retards as they are.

I hate all of eastern europe for the same reason, how does not wanting to live among alcoholics, whores and tradcucks make me a Anglo jew Dick sucker?

I hate My country because its full of mean, cold hearted people with Little empathy, and full of alcoholic boomers who constantly try to turn us zoomers into the same braindead retards as they are.

I hate all of eastern europe for the same reason, how does not wanting to live among alcoholics, whores and tradcucks make me a Anglo jew Dick sucker?
Why don't you migrate in the West then?

Why don't you migrate in the West then?
I made the mistake of dropping out of High school due to being bullied and having a lack of motivation, my family isn't Rich, im not a middle class urbanite from Warsaw, im from a rural area i do plan to leave this place in the future but it will require alot of work.

Im going to a school/college for adults in September.

I made the mistake of dropping out of High school due to being bullied and having a lack of motivation, my family isn't Rich, im not a middle class urbanite from Warsaw, im from a rural area i do plan to leave this place in the future but it will require alot of work.

Im going to a school/college for adults in September.
I wanted to go to Berlin but realised that I need to know German properly.
And I don't have strong motivation to learn German and it seems like a very hard language.

Tagging based Nazbols @NorthernWind @TBIcel
I'm not a nazbol. Russia is more capitalistic than the west and has some of the lowest taxes and debt to gdp a few weirdos might use communist symbols but they're a tiny minority that are irrelevant. If anything Putin is right wing not left and he is democratically elected. For the west someone is a dictator if they aren't forcing woke shit down the throats of everyone even if it's against the will of the majority. I am against democracy though and would rather turn him into a dictator actually and one for life who can choose his successor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back