Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clearing the accusation

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I am not a fucking "Chad" nor "sexhaver" even though I wish for nothing more. No, I'm a miserable fucking incel just like the rest of you should be. Yet I see some user bring this shit up every third thread he makes. I don't know if this is some fucking Aussie banter (in that case, you fucking got me m8) or if he is genuinely retarded and can't comprehend fiction, but here it is, the accusation AND the shit that disproves it.
Literalretard

M8 it's the fucking Sewers, we all make up shit in there and if it's banter then that's beauty innit because you just fucking got me good, but @Lonelyus I suspect you are an actual sub 82 IQ subhuman who can't even be trusted to be on a forum alone and needs to have his diapers changed by the friend employee they give you in Scandinavia.

WTF OP

just reported you for this thread get fucked fakecel cuck

I am not a fucking "Chad" nor "sexhaver" even though I wish for nothing more. No, I'm a miserable fucking incel just like the rest of you should be. Yet I see some user bring this shit up every third thread he makes. I don't know if this is some fucking Aussie banter (in that case, you fucking got me m8) or if he is genuinely retarded and can't comprehend fiction, but here it is, the accusation AND the shit that disproves it.
View attachment 720608

M8 it's the fucking Sewers, we all make up shit in there and if it's banter then that's beauty innit because you just fucking got me good, but @Lonelyus I suspect you are an actual sub 82 IQ subhuman who can't even be trusted to be on a forum alone and needs to have his diapers changed by the friend employee they give you in Scandinavia.
Alright man. I believe you.

he probably don't know that most of the sewers aren't meant to be taken seriously

Send me more rumbling fuel