Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Clearing my name

Sweetcel

Sweetcel

Ethnic-cel
So there has been some confusion understandably about me from my thread in ID, I will clarify it all. I of course do not want to attack anyone or start anything, I welcome this close examination in fact.

See I wasn’t so sure what to say when I started out here you know? ‘Cause this forum is closely watched by like 1,000 people daily so I was kinda worried, didn’t know what would happen. I’ve actually been lurking the form and studying everything since ‘18, witnessed stuff like users exposed as LARPs/Indari’s ER on ID. Just wanna contribute to the forum and be nice, don’t get to talk to people often

Tl;dr am legit user

Last edited:
you seem to be a lil bit paranoid

but sure

im keeping an eye on you anyway

Last edited:
100% chance its a woman

I like your avi.

Attention to anyone and all intelligence agencies who may be reading this. I am anti-violence, pro-government, pro-democracy and anti-fascism. I am an Asian-American and I stand against racism or prejudice to all races and to all groups of people (except white supremacists and terrorists). I have not and will not ever commit any local, state or federal crimes anywhere ever. Any posts that may be construed as standing against the aforementioned positions are satire and not made by me. Do not take them seriously. Furthermore, everything said here is all just a joke except for this posts and other disclaimers made towards intelligence agencies

Attention to anyone and all intelligence agencies who may be reading this. I am anti-violence, pro-government, pro-democracy and anti-fascism. I am an Asian-American and I stand against racism or prejudice to all races and to all groups of people (except white supremacists and terrorists). I have not and will not ever commit any local, state or federal crimes anywhere ever. Any posts that may be construed as standing against the aforementioned positions are satire and not made by me. Do not take them seriously. Furthermore, everything said here is all just a joke except for this posts and other disclaimers made towards intelligence agencies

I have no idea who you even are

DAD82DF4 93F5 490A BBD0 BECAD8CC3C1D

XD

idk u or what u posted but you better not be a foid

Nvm I can see why nobody believes you

Welcome to the forum :feelsclown: