Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW clearest 9/11 video I have ever seen

Of course the kike would enjoy 9/11 vids
Mods why are jews allowed here

i don't enjoy them tf.
I said most best visual video material where you clearly see the impact

Leave the jews alone, they are my niggas. They provided us with the most succulent meals in the world, GOYSLOP. I would kill for goyslop, I would behead for goyslop

Leave the jews alone, they are my niggas. They provided us with the most succulent meals in the world, GOYSLOP. I would kill for goyslop, I would behead for goyslop
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: of course
Jews live feeding goyslop to blacks

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: of course
Jews live feeding goyslop to blacks
Every race consumes goyslop, goyslop is life, and jfl if you think they jews didn't expect us to consume goyslop and decrease our IQs simultaneously

Yeah i've seen this one, the author released it about a year ago. Its basically the same angle as the famous Michael Herzarkhani video, but he points the camera up so you can see N612UA's underbelly before impact. You can hear the same voices as the ones in that earlier video as well

Every race consumes goyslop, goyslop is life, and jfl if you think they jews didn't expect us to consume goyslop and decrease our IQs simultaneously
:society: :society: :society: kikes should mix with blacks @Sheldor

Did you know that all of them were students in Germany? I am from Germany and didnt know about this. I wonder why the German secret service never investigated
3 of the pilots, Ringleader Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi (the pilot of this particular plane), and Ziad Jarrah were students in Germany, the rest weren't. They were not investigated because there was no real reason to suspect anything (for 1990s standards) except for the periods of them disappearing and showing up again suddenly (which were later revealed to be trips to Afghanistan).

Screen-Shot-2021-09-10-at-3.57.59-PM.png

He even quoted a sure from the Quran on the first page of his bachelor's thesis
I knew that, but I didn't know there was a picture of it, he actually ended up getting the maximum grade possible on that thesis, which is nothing surprising considering how he easily excelled in his studies

Last edited:
Atta's plane (American Airlines Flight 11) killed more than the other 3 flights combined on that day (estimated 1700 out of 2977 total), which makes him the deadliest ER to date by a longshot. Al-Shehhi left one stairwell intact because of how much to the side his hit was. Jarrah didn't even reach his target because of the revolt on UA93

Atta's plane (American Airlines Flight 11) killed more than the other 3 flights combined on that day (estimated 1700 out of 2977 total), which makes him the deadliest ER to date by a longshot. Al-Shehhi left one stairwell intact because of how much to the side his hit was. Jarrah didn't even reach his target because of the revolt on UA93
I dont think the revolt caused the crash, i believe the plane was shot down. What do you think?

God bless their brave souls.

Unrelated, but who's girl in your PFP? I'm only asking because I swear I remember reading that she was killed or went missing but I can't remember her name