Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Clear memory of being outcast at young age

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I can remember walking into my kindergarten class on the first day at 5 years old and seeing it full of children already paired up and engaging socially. They were all playing before class officially started and I was already an outcast. Should have turn around and left at that point but I was 5.

I was always verbally picked on as a kid, mostly by pinoys for some reason.

this is why adam lanza was the best. those kids he killed desERved their fate

they weren't innocent, they would've grown up to be like everyone else

I remember they were all socializing, I was alone and picked up a box full of toys, then a foid came and wanted one toy, I said no and she started talking to the teacher (who forced me to give a toy for her), she made me cry. Stupid bitch

Last edited:
yeah i was definitely the odd one out from 4 or so years old

i was extremely outcast even during my infancy, at daycare my mom used to have to tuck me in a corner with a blanket and pillow before she left for work because i was so scared of interacting with other toddlers

I had extremely severe eczema in kindergarten, one time a girl looked at my eczema riddled hands and shouted "What happened to your hands?" It looked like they had been mauled. Also I recall this one member of the staff would always sit next to me in class, so I guess the school had some suspicions I had autism or something. I would make random small cuts at the bottom of my shorts, so I guess the suspicions may have been warranted.