Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Clean shaven my neckbeard for the first time and now look uglier.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I look like the Indian version of a neckbeard with a grown beard and zoomer foids now find any facial hair on men as unattractive so I shaved it off for the very first time.

I go look in the mirror and I see my face look look extremely soy and effeminate and my brother who kept teasing me about how I look like a neckbeard, pressuring me to shave it off says I should’ve kept it and how I look uglier without it now.

Last edited:
u look like mobster now, better tbh

you also have very good forward growth, very photogenic tbh, hollywood would hire u if they needed another nerd

literally just lose fat, u have good bone structure

Still better than neckbeard

Volcel you seem to have a decent facial structure under the fat. Lose weight. :feelsUgh:

u look native american tbh, lose weight and hope for the best.

chadlite if you'd lose weight

I look like the Indian version of a neckbeard with a grown beard and zoomer foids now find any facial hair on men as unattractive so I shaved it off for the very first time.
View attachment 578605

I go look in the mirror and I see my face look look extremely soy and effeminate and my brother who kept teasing me about how I look like a neckbeard, pressuring me to shave it off says I should’ve kept it and how I look uglier without it now.
Same, don’t clean shave leave some

Never shave unless you're thin.

Keep the beard at 6mm it's good for hiding double chin. You should lose a lot of weight, I should also.

Cope, I have a pajeet bone structure.
Photo of me a year ago when I wasn’t nearly as fat.

You were younger then and the photo quality is shit. Not saying that you could become a Chad from losing weight, but it would definitely take you up to normie tier.

Others percieve me as young because I'm retarded.

Get a haircut (short on the sides) you aren't that bad looking dude if you lost weight. I can see you have a good chin.

View attachment 578605

Its over for you ngl :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.
I didn't think it was possible but I mog currycels unironically :dafuckfeels:.

Cope. you two mogs me.
the JBC theory is true for subhuman sand niggers like me :feelsrope:
ugliest sands(gulf arabs) look curry. they are basically rich curries lookswise

u look native american tbh, lose weight and hope for the best.
That’s because of my skin getting paler, I never go outside nowadays.

ur still bloated + fix ur teeth or never smile again.

View attachment 578605

Admittedly you look significantly worst after shaving. But your beard will grow back quickly since your Indian. Shaving when you don;t have a good defined jawline makes zero sense.

Moggs me I can't grow a beard

Really your biggest weakness is your lips. They are fat and narrow and look way too small on you. having a better hairstyle might draw attention away, maybe tie it up?

Just eat less, how hard can it be?

t. 14 BMI

i would tell you to consider the option of singularity in femoids, i do not want to get into the subject of specific tastes, but, statistically and synergistically speaking, your next step should be to consider keeping the old beard, some FWB could differentiate themselves, become a single one, and accept you, at least for a few months of relationship,

tbh even in those pics u posted u were still fat as shit, like i'm technically not fat but i consider myself fat

if you were like 5'9, a normal weight, and nt, i can see you ascending

You look like someone a bunch of foids would make fun of on a twitter DMs

Last edited:
Just work out and be yourself!

You should lose weight. I legit have a similar issue since even with 16:8 fast I was gaining weight but with intense intermittent fasting (OMAD) and exercise at home, I am down 16 lb in a month and still losing.

I would say try ascend, overall. Lighten your skin if you have to and do LL for extra height once you can.

Also, if you're 16, you probably still could grow. Hamza was like 6'1, grow from 5'7 to 6'1 starting at 17.
Many men can grow past 20.

hollywood would hire u .................................................................................................................................................................if they needed another nerd
Brutal

I’m trying bro, I am adding cheese, grapes, and raw corn into my diet. :feelsokman:
Get a kitchen scale, measure and keep track of what you're eating (myfitnesspal is really good). Make sure that the calories you put in are less than the calories you spend. Don't go crazy, just a small caloric deficit would do, but be consistent with it. If you're not going to go to the gym or exercise that's up to you but at least make sure your diet is in order. Your skin and body will thank you for it.

Gordo Granudo (dude in the image) has a girl, so not an Incel!

If that's you in the lookism thread, yeah you're ugly bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back