Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Classmates making fun of me

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I was sitting in a class today and heard 2 foid classmates making fun of my appearance. I didnt wash my head today and looked like a homeless creep I also have eye bags because of insomnia. I heard how they called me a creep literally

I was sitting in a class today and heard 2 foid classmates making fun of my appearance. I didnt wash my head today and looked like a homeless creep I also have eye bags because of insomnia. I heard how they called me a creep literally
Shit man, happens with me too all the time, fuck those foids

Just ignore them.

I have Aspergers if you are talking about that
Does having Aspergers mean you cannot understand basic logic like "if you don't want to be called a creep, don't look like a creep." ?

Does having Aspergers mean you cannot understand basic logic like "if you don't want to be called a creep, don't look like a creep." ?
I don’t get it sorry man

Hey sorry man.

You're valuable.

View: https://youtu.be/e49VEpWg61M?t=7