Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Classmate doesn't recognize I'm an incel

A

angrycel99

Greycel
An ex-friend of mine is in my graphics class, and I usually ignore her because she was brutal when she dumped me as a friend, which is a story for another day, but today she was just yapping about incels.

She got other classmates to fucking make fun of and laugh of incels, all fucking normies and orbiters. She made me want to go over there and slap her, and show her her fucking place, but I couldn't. And I will never get to lay a finger on her ever again.

Oh but she's lonely and can't find a boyfriend or girlfriend, it must be her personality, ugh.

I kinda miss her as a friend because she was actually cool, before she turned into a bitch and kicked me away from the only group of friends I had.

Didn't know we're this popular.

1st post. This happened. Especially since she was "yapping" about incels. Troll.

just lol at having female friends

Yeah...I don’t think kids/young adults follow Fatrelle and people who bother to cover incels.

Lol, she was your friend, huh?