Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Classmate called me sexy

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
It was a guy and my tech class is only males but whatever. I smiled

He’s gay for you, watch out for your ass

You should have beat his ass for being a faggot

So why didn’t you club the fag to death behind the school after class ended????

Incel trait: only gays want you.

I was complimented by a gay man in my teens, I was so :bluepill: that I thought "Well gays have higher standards than girls so I must be super hot :feelsclown:"

Such a confidence boost, which is why I can now fully appreciate how fucked up simping is.

Last edited:
you low inhib chads would have done that aswell for sure. clueless
Yes? Are you gay op? I think we have a home infiltrator. I have nothing against fags other than that they are MENTALLY ILL AND NEED TO BE LOCKED UP AND MEDICATED BACK TO HETEROSEXUAL STATE

Yes? Are you gay op? I think we have a home infiltrator. I have nothing against fags other than that they are MENTALLY ILL AND NEED TO BE LOCKED UP AND MEDICATED BACK TO HETEROSEXUAL STATE
you were never in a real fight in your entire life you disgusting nigger

you were never in a real fight in your entire life you disgusting nigger
Lol fuckin loser faggot I could kill you with my bare hands. I’m so roid and gym maxed at this point its gnarly I’m like a gorilla id literally paralyze you from the waist down with my grip strength alone just grabbing and crushing the back of your neck

means you might have a chance with girls
I get looks of disgustss even with gays

Lol fuckin loser faggot I could kill you with my bare hands. I’m so roid and gym maxed at this point its gnarly I’m like a gorilla id literally paralyze you from the waist down with my grip strength alone just grabbing and crushing the back of your neck
judging by your name you're like 5'3 gl faggot xD

Fags are mostly submissive and weak but if the fag is a masc dom its over for OP.

It's gonna be that story when two burglars broke into a notorious gay rapist house and he beat them up and raped them for 5 days.
It was to be expected. Left the rapist, right Laurel and Hardy duo

He was just joking :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: my man

judging by your name you're like 5'3 gl faggot xD
5,7 but nice try. Also being shorter is better in a fight. I can get down low and go right for your organs. But why would I waste my time on a sensitive prissy faggot like you?

I’d be better off just guiding you into suicide. Now, slit your wrists vertically, not horizontally. And then pour some bleach in that wide open bitch, it’ll burn but it’s much more effective than drinking it.

That should do the trick but if you’re a hardier fella lmk, I can guide you into a more gore oriented suicide. Good luck trash pile!

Don't drop the soap