Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Classification in Adulthood Getting Worse

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
The modern world has become degenerate and it is fully in display throughout social media and culture; along with it more ways to classify people into categories they don’t want to be in. I have unfortunately posted on social media forms like Facebook and Snapchat and the amount of crap I get in return and negativity is insane as a 20 something male. This is not a part of normal society . I’m taking my dogs in a walk-I’m a loser. I get a car: it’s too old, I’m a loser. I take pictures with family, I’m a loser. I post music, everybody post music, my music sucks, I’m a loser. And now like you have noticed it will even happen when I am doing errands-bitches think they know me. Random foids have never had the right to do this to strangers unless they were queens or something. So I’ve been trying to stick to business max, and not have any displays of emotions that they can use against me.

What’s your social media?

The modern world has become degenerate and it is fully in display throughout social media and culture; along with it more ways to classify people into categories they don’t want to be in. I have unfortunately posted on social media forms like Facebook and Snapchat and the amount of crap I get in return and negativity is insane as a 20 something male. This is not a part of normal society . I’m taking my dogs in a walk-I’m a loser. I get a car: it’s too old, I’m a loser. I take pictures with family, I’m a loser. I post music, everybody post music, my music sucks, I’m a loser. And now like you have noticed it will even happen when I am doing errands-bitches think they know me. Random foids have never had the right to do this to strangers unless they were queens or something. So I’ve been trying to stick to business max, and not have any displays of emotions that they can use against me.
Very good thread and post. There are more reasons than just women having more options for why image oriented social media has been a net negative for low SMV men.

Having social media presence as a man is kinda gay tbh

social medias are the cancer of this world

i haven't used social media since like 2015, is it really necessary if you have a job?

Sub average looking men will always get labeled as "losers", "douches" nowadays.

So I’ve been trying to stick to business max
if you enjoy the process - good for you, but if you do it to ascend - you are a cuck indirectly supporting chad carousel

[UWSL]i haven't used social media since like 2015, is it really necessary if you have a job?[/UWSL]
My asshole dad was harassing me so I was basically forced out of the house. When I come home he walks around naked and fucks my mom who is a legit 5/10, and his cousin.

It is accepted in society to treat ugly low value men like trash. Nobody is against it. People all agree that this one thing is kinda okay to do.

Don’t use social media theory, it’s suicide fuel,I only use YouTube and rarely Reddit for games

Don’t use social media theory, it’s suicide fuel,I only use YouTube and rarely Reddit for games
yeah I litearlly started using tik tok to OD on black pills non stop. I watch teenagers vent about the height of their bf for about 4 hours day recently

yeah I litearlly started using tik tok to OD on black pills non stop. I watch teenagers vent about the height of their bf for about 4 hours day recently
Don’t use it bro just use YouTube for fun

society is highly deterministic and class distintinctions just happen on their own
dont think theres much you can do about that
thank god i never used social media becaus autism
you cant win, its not the messesage, its you
for normies: the medium is the message
you constantly see foids and normies act way more autistic than even autistic people yet its ok
im gonna bite the meat of their legs soon grrrr
grrrrrs