Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Classic scene from Taxi DrivER (gtfih)

Gotta rewatch it tbh.

Based film albeit boring for me. I still prefer joker

One of my favourite movies fr.

Same for me, Joker is more relatable as a character and its simply a better movie.
Taxi Driver is a real incel movie about degeneracy though, joker is relatable but its about mental health and being an outcast

Taxi Driver is a real incel movie about degeneracy though, joker is relatable but its about mental health and being an outcast
He is also considered a weirdo by everyone due to his inceldom (sexual fetishes, low status, manchild, lonely guy) how screwed is the life of a truecel, how crazy parents create failed children, how when 1lvm defends himself from 3 normies he is the villain, the way he keeps pictures of bonded foids in his notes and how he fantasize about being in relationship shows both his sexual frustration and wish to sexualy dominate and need to be in romantic relationship. Though yeah main theme is the class inequality divide and lack of attention for mental health.