Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Classic PUA cringe

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/zdgakf/coach_sebastiansolos_beginners_hell_journey_from/

I have signed an NDA so if you see a specific terminology regarding a technique, I cannot disclose the information.
:feelskek:
4 AMOGs show up, I BIT all 4 of them, I moved her to a better sitting area to build comfort. We briefly talked about each others life goals and passions. (Redacted) suggests a bounce to a separate location, long strings of bantering and joking begin. 2 AMOGs show up and she was clearly interested in them more than me even though they barely even said anything in the interaction. I get angry and pissed off. I completely end the set and walked away.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::lul:

Well, at least he still has the fuel to keep trying.

Tho quitting out like that was really dumb

Chinks are always coping so hard

If you're a deathnik in the West, it 100% never ever began for you. Just learn to accept this reality.

I just responded to OP on reddit with this:

"Look, the truth is that you have almost zero chance of succeeding with White women if you're an Asian male. Why? You just don't have the sexual dimorphism and raw physicality needed to evoke attraction in White women. Your only hope is to go for your own women."

This is what OP had to say to me:

Every single one of those PUA fags is in some third world shithole where they massively wealthmog the local males. If their "craft" was legit they'd be able to get laid in the west but of course it doesn't work :feelsclown:
Correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back