Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Classic image from 2020 incels.co

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
58992228 684D 403F 954E 0953C5863601

:feelskek::feelskek:

Reminder: Dickpillers are all trolls with average dick size

dicklets still mog everyone else in all other fields. No one will see their dick until the moment, but people will see our face/height and treat us like shit from first sight.

Dick matters, but what matters is if it comes from a "white boy" or from a Bull. Even a normal sized dick can be adored and have status if it is hanging from a Bull, a Black cock has automatic value in society and naturally a BBC symbolically; however, if you are a Bull with true big black cock, you can surely get snow bunnies to drool over it, teen white girls and prime white females in general, even with a 14cm dick you can get worshiped if the cock is Black, the Bull virility still maintains the quality and smell enough to attract females seeking to get Blacked, forever marked by their Bull fucker, being a Bull means having your cum always valued in society PLUS the priviledge that Blacks have, queens of spade will always spread the western propaganda pro-Blackness, white males will remain cock-blocked and sissified endlessly.

Ngl, I miss 2019-2020 .co

I remember lots of users from that time who either stopped posting or deleted their accounts.

whats the point of this video if they dont actually show the bulge, as far as i know they are just adding effects when foids look in a certain direction
I dont think they are biting their lips for certain thing. Its over dickpill is real bro.

Dick matters, but what matters is if it comes from a "white boy" or from a Bull. Even a normal sized dick can be adored and have status if it is hanging from a Bull, a Black cock has automatic value in society and naturally a BBC symbolically; however, if you are a Bull with true big black cock, you can surely get snow bunnies to drool over it, teen white girls and prime white females in general, even with a 14cm dick you can get worshiped if the cock is Black, the Bull virility still maintains the quality and smell enough to attract females seeking to get Blacked, forever marked by their Bull fucker, being a Bull means having your cum always valued in society PLUS the priviledge that Blacks have, queens of spade will always spread the western propaganda pro-Blackness, white males will remain cock-blocked and sissified endlessly.
Stfu about bbc holy shit

late 2018 incel.me is where it’s at.

No. Only size matters idiot.