Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Classic coping from True Forced Loneliness. 2009 Bill TFL on "bad boys"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Found a mirror channel (Bill deleted all his old stuff) when the unsung hero who coined the term "True Forced Loneliness" Bill the unemployed grounds keeper used to shoot from the hip.

He was doing this in 2008-2009 when the pick up artist self help hysteria was at its peak.

Speaking of Forced, also check out "The Forced Redistribution of sex" where Stefan Molyneux predicted and raised awareness of transactional relationships, i.e. paying the ugly tax, and lack of physical attractiveness would result in prostitution not only being normalised, but being the only outlet for ugly men.

Video got banned by YouTube in 2016 for being too blackpill.

Shooting from the hip is now referred to as, the retention grip.

One of my fav TFLers is Oreoman

One of my fav TFLers is Oreoman

Oreo- a man who is African American and due to having introspection, rather than lacking self awareness, is accused of being black on the outside but white inside.

Amazes me how down-trodden these YouTubers like kent-cel are.

I recall Thugtician (not TFL) was one of the first black youtubers and he was blackpill too. Didn't pull any punches