Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Classic blackpill meme from r/incels

Females attempt suicide more on average, but males commit suicide more on average.

Females attempt suicide more on average, but males commit suicide more on average.
only if you count eating a bottle of 1 a day gummies, or poking their wrist with a thumb tack to be legitimate attempts

only if you count eating a bottle of 1 a day gummies, or poking their wrist with a thumb tack to be legitimate attempts
Their "attempts" are nothing but seeking attention. Female suicide attempts are a joke.

Their "attempts" are nothing but seeking attention. Female suicide attempts are a joke.
I know. Dumb fucking cunts can't do anything right

female suicide = devouring this pack of mentos

Long time ago when I was in college a girl I sat next to in a class gave me the cold shoulder mid semester. My hapless pattern all through college was to buddy up with a girl and be her "friend" and that led to the inevitable friend-zone (probably before that term was coined.) Anyway, I never had a girl just suddenly blow me off. Things had been going normally with this one. I think the reason, I could only figure out in hindsight, was that she said her sister had tried to commit suicide. When she told me she had taken a lot of vitamins I was trying to be supportive by saying at least she wasn't serious about it.

Long time ago when I was in college a girl I sat next to in a class gave me the cold shoulder mid semester. My hapless pattern all through college was to buddy up with a girl and be her "friend" and that led to the inevitable friend-zone (probably before that term was coined.) Anyway, I never had a girl just suddenly blow me off. Things had been going normally with this one. I think the reason, I could only figure out in hindsight, was that she said her sister had tried to commit suicide. When she told me she had taken a lot of vitamins I was trying to be supportive by saying at least she wasn't serious about it.
I have a feeling the ending of this wasn't what really happened lol. Or are females actually this fucking idiotic?

Lmfao it's like they can't even comprehend just how stupid they are. One can only laugh

This is my favorite meme. Roast beef comes 2nd.

I have a feeling the ending of this wasn't what really happened lol. Or are females actually this fucking idiotic?

Could be. There have been a few other times I've been caught off-guard. ANOTHER girl I had many classes with and got along well with reacted strange once. Like I described, she was my buddy so we sat next to each other (and in this case we did so in two classes that semester IIRC.) This girl was probably a solid 6. Get this, she played rugby which made her a little more butch than a female soccer player (who always struck me as that nice sort of tomboy, no makeup, athletic, great thighs type). With this one she claimed to have a boyfriend in another city. Even went to her place to share notes and she might have been a little flirty so I just asked her if she was still dating that guy and she said "yes" so I just blew it all off. Anyway, one day she hadn't shown up for class and out of the blue some nice looking sorority-type chick sat down next to me. I would have told her my friend was sitting there but she was late so I figured she would not be showing up (usually we were early). Just as class started the girl "friend" comes up to me and I think she is joking but she seems also a little angry and states sharply, and loudly for everyone to hear "I KNOW SHE IS PRETTIER THAN ME BUT YOU COULD AT LEAST SAVE ME THE SEAT!" She kinda laughs it off and then goes back to the rear of the class where she had found a seat. Funny thing is, a friend of mine knew this chick - and LIVED beneath her in an apartment. He knew her exact name and could describe her to me. He swore she was a lesbian and lived with her girlfriend above his place. Even stranger, after finals and before graduation she begged me to go out to some bar with her but I was tired as fuck and just wanted to go to sleep and didn't want to go to some noisy bar (never my thing.) She was going with her parents (graduation and all) and I *think* maybe she wanted some guy there to indicate she wasn't a lesbo? Just a theory. I still feel bad about rejecting that - maybe she was just lonely.

Then there was another time when some wife of a co-worker while working some flunky student job came in and cussed me out because she *hear* I said she wasn't that pretty. I didn't even remember saying it - but it sounded like something I might have said (not to her but around her husband.)

I have said a few things that got people irate now that I look back on it but it hasn't happened much since those years in college.