Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CLASSIC 90s BLACPILLED

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
always wondered y a foid would do this to normies...thinking all women are sluts and tricks...

30 years later..the truth comes out...foids are loyal to the penis not the man...few exceptions if he is not around to please her or as a way to provoke a man to jealousy with another well endowed man..

But if u ascend into a relationship and ur not well endowed...this is what happens...

View: https://youtu.be/4h3OP7VTTp0?si=m1Av4Xg6Okw_dVGZ

I always wanted to fuck the girls in the ICP songs. They sounded fun. Treacherous, but fun. Terrible for a relationship, but great to have fun with.

So when I heard about "juggalettes," I was like "So there are girls like this in real life?" I heard about the clown gatherings, where girls would just get nekkid... I wanted to go. Turns out these clown gatherings are a lot like Spring Break: You're not gonna find the debauchery unless you go looking for it.

always wondered y a foid would do this to normies...thinking all women are sluts and tricks...

30 years later..the truth comes out...foids are loyal to the penis not the man...few exceptions if he is not around to please her or as a way to provoke a man to jealousy with another well endowed man..

But if u ascend into a relationship and ur not well endowed...this is what happens...

View: https://youtu.be/4h3OP7VTTp0?si=m1Av4Xg6Okw_dVGZ

what the fuck is this i cant breathe :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

old school icp mogs hard