Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Clarification. Careful what you post. Got visited by authorities

Just dont post shit about harming other people

I'm surprised people still fall for your LARPs tbh.

basically im not gonna say much but authorities came to my crib after someone reported my posts. i asked which ones they wouldn't say. jesus christ i thought i was gonna be executed for being a incel.... i wonder if it was the thread i made about a hypothetical situation. (when im psychotic i hallucinate a lot of shit and i hallucinated a dude was blackmailing me because he raped a chick and was gonna implicate me by lying that i did too and well fuck)... this forum seriously needs to be closed. and the ranks purged.
i've also been hiding behind proxies or running tor, a vpn, tails and they still find my ass. i do spend all day looking at profiles of hott chicks from around the world and posting here and 4chan so i wonder if im on a watchlist
Best LARPer on the forum tbh

Just dont post shit about harming other people
i didnt but cucktears abuses the system and mass reports to the SPLC. i'm already on the character assasination hit list of both left and right wing movements

1517649272715.gif
giphy.gif
1517649272715.gif
giphy.gif
1517649272715.gif
giphy.gif
1517649272715.gif
giphy.gif
1517649272715.gif

What if @doktordoom is a cucktears poster :feelsautistic: