Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clara is back at it again

TheValeYard

TheValeYard

Well, I got here the same way the coin did.
-
G-Guys we getting s-shut down!! Im s-scared!! :horror: :horror: :horror:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xq98bt/contact_cloudflare_to_shut_down_incelsis_contacts/

C-Clara dont do t-this!! Im SO scared :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsLSD:

Clara?

Re: National white knight mourning day
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145619669Sunday, September 07, 2014 8:39 PM CDT
"Who should they go to next? Clara? Perhaps" While I don't have any intention to enter this potential argument entirely, the user mentioned has stated themselves that they enjoy seeing users defend them and get attention.
Re: l2d=chance clara comes back to ot
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146698267Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:25 PM CDT
"tell clara i hope she rages like a kid like always" If the user is really bothering you this much, I would simply suggest that you stop responding to discussions involving them and simply ignore information mentioned about them.
Re: Did SoS come back to OT or something?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146829280Friday, September 26, 2014 8:11 PM CDT
"zeph and clara really hate him too for some reason they said all he does is crap post." No, the consistent aggression interferes directly with their positive attention-seeking obsession based behavior.
Re: Hey clara, ha sido un tiempo. y quiero saber
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147141298Wednesday, October 01, 2014 4:26 PM CDT
Well, since this thread contains usage of multiple languages. "me and clara had a friendly talk yesterday. no flame or harrassment involved. it was nice" Har du tagit hänsyn till hur länge den nuvarande vänlighet faktiskt kommer att pågå?

Re: how 2 b8 whiteknights
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148068031Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:45 PM CDT
"No, you don't understand Even casuals know about Clara" It's just another user over an internet forum.
Re: Hi guys I made the fake clara alt lolol
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148597329Saturday, October 25, 2014 8:56 PM CDT
"What the hell is with OT and their obsession with Clara" It's a rather extensive spectrum, actually. The user has somewhat of an increasingly complex desire for attention, the negative attention that the user receives significantly increases the likelihood that users who have been successfully manipulated by them will give them positive attention while responding aggressively towards users who disagree with the users attention-seeking behavior.

Can we please relegate all specific ITcel-related nonsense to the Sewers, as not to continously give them attention and feed their egos? :feelsseriously:

It's exactly what they want, to fuel their obsession. :feelsjuice:

She is an attention whore.

Don't worry, we will keep reporting your sub to Reddit for harassment.

It seems like IT also have no lives I don’t think somebody that loves their life or at least likes it would go out their way to make fun of a group of lonely men minding our own business

Can we please relegate all specific ITcel-related nonsense to the Sewers, as not to continously give them attention and feed their egos? :feelsseriously:

its the opposite, it would feed my ego to see if they would post it on there subreddit.

yay feminism, go feminism

stop giving it attention, it's just a hole for fucks sake

what is she aiming to achieve by doing this? does she really think if this site goes down incels will suddenly disappear or something?

Call it coping all you want, but IT foids are the only ones that drool over our attention and I love it. Thank you girls!!!

Clara?

Re: National white knight mourning day
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145619669Sunday, September 07, 2014 8:39 PM CDT
"Who should they go to next? Clara? Perhaps" While I don't have any intention to enter this potential argument entirely, the user mentioned has stated themselves that they enjoy seeing users defend them and get attention.
Re: l2d=chance clara comes back to ot
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146698267Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:25 PM CDT
"tell clara i hope she rages like a kid like always" If the user is really bothering you this much, I would simply suggest that you stop responding to discussions involving them and simply ignore information mentioned about them.
Re: Did SoS come back to OT or something?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146829280Friday, September 26, 2014 8:11 PM CDT
"zeph and clara really hate him too for some reason they said all he does is crap post." No, the consistent aggression interferes directly with their positive attention-seeking obsession based behavior.
Re: Hey clara, ha sido un tiempo. y quiero saber
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147141298Wednesday, October 01, 2014 4:26 PM CDT
Well, since this thread contains usage of multiple languages. "me and clara had a friendly talk yesterday. no flame or harrassment involved. it was nice" Har du tagit hänsyn till hur länge den nuvarande vänlighet faktiskt kommer att pågå?

Re: how 2 b8 whiteknights
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148068031Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:45 PM CDT
"No, you don't understand Even casuals know about Clara" It's just another user over an internet forum.
Re: Hi guys I made the fake clara alt lolol
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148597329Saturday, October 25, 2014 8:56 PM CDT
"What the hell is with OT and their obsession with Clara" It's a rather extensive spectrum, actually. The user has somewhat of an increasingly complex desire for attention, the negative attention that the user receives significantly increases the likelihood that users who have been successfully manipulated by them will give them positive attention while responding aggressively towards users who disagree with the users attention-seeking behavior.
When you do this shit it... makes me uncomfortable :dafuckfeels:

Why is this whore obsessed with incels anyway? Find some hobbies you fucking whore and leave us the fuck alone. If this whore keeps taking these retarded screenshots you can't claim that incels are obsessed with you, when the shoe is quite on the other foot. Fucking retarded foid

I think IT users secretly have a rape fetish.

this, by this point they know they are gonna get the attention

Call it coping all you want, but IT foids are the only ones that drool over our attention and I love it. Thank you girls!!!

View attachment 659999
Facts. Foids stalk their crushes and their obsession is showing hard. The fact that they are posting selfies of themselves for attention is just a desperate cry for attention

Facts. Foids stalk their crushes and their obsession is showing hard. The fact that they are posting selfies of themselves for attention is just a desperate cry for attention
I bet it is because many of them also lack attention of men (men that they are interested in) and incels are a bit of a forbidden fruit for them like ethnic galz lusting for that Nazi general from Schindlers List or catholic school girls looking after tattooed Hells Angels.

Know your worth fellow inqueller!! Being sub5 has sex appeal

View attachment 659999
:lul:

The time they could've spent fucking Chad is instead spent on obsessing over a forum of men they don't want to fuck and getting triggered by our edgy posts.

:lul:

The time they could've spent fucking Chad is instead spent on bashing men they'll never fuck and getting triggered by our edgy posts.
You have to imagine. We are attentioncucking chad right about now!

Clara's looksmatch has given himself a shotgun callosotomy.

They cant do anything anyway jfl

I bet it is because many of them also lack attention of men (men that they are interested in) and incels are a bit of a forbidden fruit for them like ethnic galz lusting for that Nazi general from Schindlers List or catholic school girls looking after tattooed Hells Angels.

Know your worth fellow inqueller!! Being sub5 has sex appeal
Probably just BPD foids looking for some new victims, they live off attention. Leech whores! Off topic: its kinda funny how these BPD foids with literal personality disorders are telling us incels we have bad personalities.

I wonder how she got those connections.

I find it amazing that instead of living her perfect female life she chooses to harass and obsess over the most marginalized group that ever existed.

she just wants attention. probably her bf isn't giving it to her, or maybe he is seeing someone else on the side.