Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Civil war when?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I hope it comes soon

a civil war is the heaven on the earth

When the next recession hit and people realize how truly fucked they are when all the bailouts (again) and support goes to the rich.

I wont do anything if they gave us free stuff though

Soon hopefully so I can legally go ER

The country is to cucked for another civil war.

Hate to say this but if it does break out between us and the normies, we'd get crushed easily. The entire world will literally use this as a perfect opportunity to eliminate us.

The country is to cucked for another civil war.
tbh it would of already happened by now if it wasn't for this.

Maybe some people behind the scenes will pull some strings eventually, that's the only way i see it ever happening.

Last edited:
So countless men can die while women do fuck all? No thanks.

Hate to say this but if it does break out between us and the normies, we'd get crushed easily. The entire world will literally use this as a perfect opportunity to eliminate us.
A civil war would be bigger than normies vs incels

İf civil war began in any country ı'd like to join lol

As soon as possible in the U.S.

I and many others would gladly fight for Trump and everything right of Trump (which is what Trump really stands for).

it'll all go to hell with overpopulation and shit just you wait, the world is getting to big

By the way. Civil war will never began.it is no longer world of ideologies,religions.World has a new order now. and it is bussines.world ruin by bussinesmen and their companies.if any war began,it is mean companies needs new sources