Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Civil war reenactments seem fun

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/naNmDUFu5TM

If I was an Americancel I'd try to get into some reenactment association (it's easy to get into those or they reject you if you're not friends/family with someone already there?), seems like a good hobby that doesn't involve screens or staying indoors. Also I wouldn't have to worry about foids ruining everything because it's a male hobby. The cons I see is that it's full of boomers (hate using this word but here's appropriate) so it would be hard to make friends there considering I'm a zoomercel kek. Also I guess the equipment is expensive. Btw I checked the wikipedia article and guess what I found in the section "criticism" :lul::lul: :

"There have been several criticisms made against Civil War reenactment. Firstly, they are often not racially representative; reenactors are overwhelmingly white and thus in Civil War reenactment African-American characters, both enslaved and free, are underrepresented. (Hundreds of thousands of Black Union soldiers served in the Civil War.) [...] Further, some feminists have critiqued Civil War reenactment, arguing that it "builds up a prosthetic symbolic male white body, embedded in an archaic racialized gender system: the clothing and the tools normally intensify male whiteness. Thus, even if the outer appearance of the uniformed female reenactor is flawless, her participation is deemed unacceptable by most male reenactors."

Yeah it's the fault of reenactments that foids and niggas aren't interested in participating, don't these retards think that maybe they have other hobbies like shopping or rap concerts instead of LARPing as a union/confederate soldier? Gimme a break :feelsseriously:

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/naNmDUFu5TM

If I was an Americancel I'd try to get into some reenactment association (it's easy to get into those or they reject you if you're not friends/family with someone already there?), seems like a good hobby that doesn't involve screens or staying indoors. Also I wouldn't have to worry about foids ruining everything because it's a male hobby. The cons I see is that it's full of boomers (hate using this word but here's appropriate) so it would be hard to make friends there considering I'm a zoomercel kek. Also I guess the equipment is expensive. Btw I checked the wikipedia article and guess what I found in the section "criticism" :lul::lul: :

"There have been several criticisms made against Civil War reenactment. Firstly, they are often not racially representative; reenactors are overwhelmingly white and thus in Civil War reenactment African-American characters, both enslaved and free, are underrepresented. (Hundreds of thousands of Black Union soldiers served in the Civil War.) [...] Further, some feminists have critiqued Civil War reenactment, arguing that it "builds up a prosthetic symbolic male white body, embedded in an archaic racialized gender system: the clothing and the tools normally intensify male whiteness. Thus, even if the outer appearance of the uniformed female reenactor is flawless, her participation is deemed unacceptable by most male reenactors."

Yeah it's the fault of reenactments that foids and niggas aren't interested in participating, don't these retards think that maybe they have other hobbies like shopping or rap concerts instead of LARPing as a union/confederate soldier? Gimme a break :feelsseriously:

Tbh the criticism shows you everything you need to know, criticism is just an excuse that they use as an euphemism to disguise their disintegration work, their true problem is someone having fun. The same thing why they hate male phantasies in games.

They just want every male to be as miserable and downtrodden as possible; they hate EVERYTHING that doesn't specifically cater to them. They are destroyers with a socially destructive ideology and nothing more - spiteful mutants so to speak that could acquire social dominance in a sick world ruled by clowns. Their critique is never constructive, it's nothing more than disintegration work and should be treated as such.

And yes, if I was an American I would totally like to see such a civil war reenactment (maybe participate too, but am too unfit for that).

Lebensmüder

Foids hating non chad chad men, nothing new.

And yes, these re-enactments seem nice, pretty bad my country doesn’t has any

Tbh the criticism shows you everything you need to know, criticism is just an excuse that they use as an euphemism to disguise their disintegration work, their true problem is someone having fun. The same thing why they hate male phantasies in games.

They just want every male to be as miserable and downtrodden as possible; they hate EVERYTHING that doesn't specifically cater to them. They are destroyers with a socially destructive ideology and nothing more - spiteful mutants so to speak that could acquire social dominance in a sick world ruled by clowns. Their critique is never constructive, it's nothing more than disintegration work and should be treated as such.
If you are looking for information on social issues Wikipedia is as biased as it gets tbh

psycho alfred hitchcock GIF by hoppip

They'd be better if we did them IRL but Dixie won