Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

City Planning Games

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Officer
★★★
Getting kind of bored with Cities: Skylines and Simcity. Does anyone recommend good City sim games that can satisfy my autistic brain? A promising one I found was this on steam
Header 1

slovak game
not exactly city sim, but you might like openTTD

We can build a city n sheeiit

Anno 1800 is supposed to be good. I only played the demo but it was pretty fun.

I played a shit ton of the first city skylines game. Second one was disappointing but hopefully it will improve. You should post some screenshots of your city if you have any. I like to see what people build.

i liked manor lords, but is clear is in early development. is a bit lack of content at the moment,put the future looks promising

Anno 1800 is supposed to be good. I only played the demo but it was pretty fun.

I played a shit ton of the first city skylines game. Second one was disappointing but hopefully it will improve. You should post some screenshots of your city if you have any. I like to see what people build.
Anno1800 WdLUC9dYyE
Anno1800 FhBlfOvRuA

Anno1800 is pretty annoying with brats constantly complaining that the market is not close enough/don't have enough of the specific food/pubs, that they start rioting or their buildings start getting demolished by fire.

Songs of Syx
When I tried the demo it was the previous version of the entire game (so like 0.63 instead of 0.64) if you want to try it out for free. No game time limit ect. Might have changed but I doubt it.

I used to play an online flash game with those gameplay elements on the recommendation of another person. Can't remember the name of the game now. That was back so long ago.

I like the Tropico games, i had lots of fun with Tropico 4 in particular. Maybe you could try those if you haven't already