Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion City Life is Hell for Ugly Men

Thaway

Thaway

Captain
★★
Living in a city is torture for short ugly men. The only men that actually profit from living in a city are high tier normies and chad types. Everybody else is miserable. There are people everywhere, none of them treat you well, everybody is pushy and rude all the time, constant noise, bad air. If you are an ugly frail looking male people will just bump into you on the sidewalk. You have to be on edge all the time, constant overstimulation.

You can go out with a neutral or even a good mood and come back home with a murderous rage. No other environment does this to man but the city.

The only acceptable environment for incel and low tier normie men is the country side, as rural as possible.

The only acceptable environment for incel and low tier normie men is the country side, as rural as possible.
"Countryside is the best cope" @EnglishCel

being an ugly male in a small town sucks too. Sure the cost of living is low but instead of blending into the crowd people are more nosy. Being a low value male there is a lot more likely to lead to bullying. Only option for an incel get a car and work from home and live a little outside of town and hermitmaxx

being an ugly male in a small town sucks too. Sure the cost of living is low but instead of blending into the crowd people are more nosy. Being a low value male there is a lot more likely to lead to bullying. Only option for an incel get a car and work from home and live a little outside of town and hermitmaxx
Yeah you gotta stay away from towns in general. Having property out in the country side is the only way to find atleast some inner calm.

Id argue that its better being an ugly man in a city than in a village. In a city nobody really cares about you and everyone is anonymous meanwhile in a village everyone knows everyone and you will always be known as the weird, ugly, autistic manlet

Last edited:
In a city you are just part of the crowd, in a village everybody knows eachother so if you are some wierd autist you can't really hide.

Id argue that its better being an ugly man in a city than in a village. In a city nobody really care about you and everyone is anonymous meanwhile in a village everyone knows everyone and you will always be known as the weird, ugly, autistic manlet
100%

Id argue that its better being an ugly man in a city than in a village. In a city nobody really cares about you and everyone is anonymous meanwhile in a village everyone knows everyone and you will always be known as the weird, ugly, autistic manlet
There are usually a lot less good looking people in villages and many elderly. Here in villages there are quite a lot of loners living in small old houses they inherited and whatnot, so you don't really stick out much. Also you got space and as an incel you will always be judged, wether it be in your apartment complex in the city or your neighbours house in the village.

NYC cel checking in....:feelsrope:

NYC cel checking in....:feelsrope:

Joseph.

There are usually a lot less good looking people in villages and many elderly. Here in villages there are quite a lot of loners living in small old houses they inherited and whatnot, so you don't really stick out much. Also you got space and as an incel you will always be judged, wether it be in your apartment complex in the city or your neighbours house in the village.
I'm talking about traditional villages that have a soul and a community.

As incel, in my opinion it's best to etiher live in a city, be a hermit or live somewhere in the mountains. You are close to nature in the mountains, fresh air and (almost) no people

Agreed OP, that's what i'ven been thinking for years, you can't relax in cities, it's full of annoying and loud people everywhere either in the streets or even in your building if you live in an appartment complex. If I had enough money I would buy a small house in the countryside as far away from other houses and cope peacefully there.

In a city you are just part of the crowd, in a village everybody knows eachother so if you are some wierd autist you can't really hide.
I want to have sex with a busty Polish village female.

Living in a city is torture for short ugly men. The only men that actually profit from living in a city are high tier normies and chad types. Everybody else is miserable. There are people everywhere, none of them treat you well, everybody is pushy and rude all the time, constant noise, bad air. If you are an ugly frail looking male people will just bump into you on the sidewalk. You have to be on edge all the time, constant overstimulation.

You can go out with a neutral or even a good mood and come back home with a murderous rage. No other environment does this to man but the city.

I agree 1000%, plus in the city when you are near a crowd, or just in general I guess, if you have extreme subhuman looks like me, people will stare at you with disgust as you pass by. Very brutal, and in the rural areas or the countryside luckily that doesn't happen often at all.