Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cities will be burning soon

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Sheboon down. Sheboon down. You know what that means? Virtue signaling hooligans and savages will be burning cities down. Entire livelihoods are going to be destroyed and most likely some people are going to lose their life to random brutality the media won't cover.

Just remember through all of that that you're the bad guy because you said mean things online about women.

Fuck this joke "country"

I hope so, honestly.

I am getting tired of this shit.

Everything burns​

Are son

Moelester infographics tfdd63f223ebc6129eb40c14ebbbc5d5e24b68d68feb01ee5c1bac4cd583f78a3k

Fix your personalities bros

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

Anyway, that cop is a frame mogger. I won't feel sorry if he loses his job and gets jail or whatever.

Anyway, that cop is a frame mogger. I won't feel sorry if he loses his job and gets jail or whatever.
Idc. I'm just sick of fucking savages burning down every city and chimping out.

Meh, agreed but at least he did his job-nothing of value was lost.

probably another distraction from the election

Either im too stupid to understand this graph or it says that white females have a higher murder rate than black men (108014 vs 2031)
it's 1 murderer per that population number
lower = more dangerous

Niggers have been doing this at regular intervals since the 60s under the guise of "civil rights".

Just in time for election season