Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cities deserve being burnt to the ground

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Was in the city again due to having to buy shit my parents wanted.

As I was trying to park (with driving backwards) such a filthy 40-year-old metrosexual looking faggot ran besides me with his bike (I nearly injured him due to his retarded maneuver). No attention for his own safety or that of others, always pushing the responsibility to others. This is why (most) cyclists deserve being beaten: As soon as they have the upper hand (against normal pedestrians) they live by the right of the strongest, but as soon as the power dynamic changes they want lenience and expect everyone to constantly take the hit for them if they go deliberately into dangerous situations.

Then I tried to get clothes/footwear. When you look at top-brand clothes/shoes (that are gay/metrosexual anyways) you see that they don't make them in the size for manlets, this is (if you ask me) a subtle black pill because they know that manlets can never be "cool" in the feminized globohomo decadence, so you have to wear stuff fabricated for women as a manlet (which is due to differences in body shape often enormously difficult, look at male and female feet for example, a female foot is far more gracile). A few years I had no problems acquiring footwear/clothes, nowadays it takes >three shops to find something that fits (and I am not even obese/bulky, but rather thin/lanky, even more brutal if you are a gymcel/fatcel with short height).
And btw: Sickening how much fashion has developed into a "science", fashionmaxxing is basically an absolute prerequisite nowadays for average men (with enormous costs associated with it, there is an entire industry behind every facet of hypergamy) and how fucking gay everything looks. The men look like 13 well into their 30s - dressing up like wiggers and with cappies, as if they still had any touch with zoomerfags. And the whores all walk around like investment bankers to signal "Rich chad only" (particularly in university cities because a university is nothing more than an indoctrination camp against the autochthonous working class man). These whores walk around like the high nobility, I hope they end up on the reveiving end of a gamer moment one day (in the popular video game GTA IV).

And then everything full of filth, graffiti and rubbish. And btw: Enormous amounts of contempt against all these soyim that wait in a fucking line just to get some brand shoes, imagine spending so much time just to have the slightest opportunity to acquire a shoe that is functionally indistinguishable from all others for a far too expensive price while sitting in a wet/moist atmosphere reminiscent of glasshouses under degenerate advertisements full of metrosexuals/tyrones/whores just to impress a whore that would enthusiastically lick the dick of a hermit chad - truly these "men" are the last humans. And even book stores are no exception: Yes, buy the millionth Obama and/or Anne Frank biography or read about the latest fetish that allied historians attribute to Hitler. Just fucking lol, they have even devolved into a quasi-Starbucks where more place is given to the caffee/restaurant than to the books to better accomodate the filthy hipsterfags that accumulate in these pseudo-intellectual spheres to get better pictures for their Instagram/Tumblr where they can then brag about their education/intellect (while being too retarded to use one of the countless quasi-legal online libraries and therefore wasting money). Universities/education/etc. is not what it says on the title, it's a lifestyle. These businesses deserve everything they get, but what comes afterwards (in the form of faceless globohomo concerns in form of Amazon/etc.) is even worse. And then the restaurants with their non-existent hygiene, filled with frontholes and soys that then eat these roach-infested delights. Wonderful odour truly.

Saddening shit to see a place you once new as a child that is now unrecognisable due to demographic/cultural replacement, defiled by the accumulating human filth in the form of college kids, yuppies and hipsterfags and the real filth in the form of graffiti/condoms/etc. that follows afterwards. I hate the small towns too, but they don't make my blood boil as much as cities. Particularly in the summer where slut walks and other parades happen and where the butt-naked protesters then drink themselves into oblivion with the associated vomiting/sweat afterwards which then produces that wonderful city odour.

There are a lot of faggots and degenerates in the cities.

Its even worse if you live in a high crime area/ghetto like I do.

as Nietzsche once said - to clean the dirtiest place one has to get dirty himself

Und wer unter Menschen nicht verschmachten will, muss lernen, aus allen Gläsern zu trinken; und wer unter Menschen rein bleiben will, muss verstehn, sich auch mit schmutzigem Wasser zu waschen.

Ironically I am also a hipster quoting shit I dont understand:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Next time add tldr version

how fucking gay everything looks.
Can confirm this is a global trend. Im from Spain and i suscribe everything you said. Specially the gay shit. Everything is gay inside and outside the "manosphere".
Book stores suck balls. I only visit big libraries and even there you an easily find propaganda.
Anyway... did you know that objectively cities are evil? Cities are the origin of plagues for example:
View: https://youtu.be/JEYh5WACqEk

Cities are scum

As someone who lives in one of the biggest cities in the world. I feel you.

As Owen Benjamin said (i know i know, but sometimes he says something cool), There is no Left or Right, there´s only the City which is feminine, and the countryside which is masculine.

If you think the right-wing politics/politicians represent the right/conservatism/masculinity, you´re stupid. Only "Evola-esque" feudalism works.
Politics is just charade for the masses to make them feel like they have a say in anything. They (the politicians) are only tools of the royalty (probably windsors), who let them micromanage all the small stuff that´s too irrelevant for them.
It´s VERY simple really. Listing of countries the UK has beat in general: First Wessex (later england) beat mercia, then danelaw, then Wales, then Scotland, then France, then Russia/germany etc.

Queen elizabeth II rules the entire world under the guise of presidents, prime ministers, puppet monarchs etc. They took over all of france´s & probably spains possessions etc. Took over china with the opium wars, taiping rebellion also probably & the chinese civil war after the removal of the last emperor puyi. Even Iran and North korea are just false enemies like 1984.
Ever since they beat France in the war of 1763 and especially since 1789, London or New york (sort of London 2.0, like how the romans made constantinople the new capital) has been the capital of the world. Before that it was paris. Before paris it was constantinople (probably at 1204ad after the sack), before that, Rome, before rome-Alexandria, before that, Athens

Last edited:
Humans were never meant to live in cities with this many people, for hundreds of thousands of years, people lived in small tribes where there was a strong sense of community and care, making their own rules on how to live life and how to punish wrongdoers. There was tradition, and religion. Now there's nothing left.

Middle sized town is where it's at. (75-150k).

Small enough that it doesn't have a lot of faggotry or raping hordes of migrants, but large enough that you can be anonymous and not run into retards you are acquainted with.

I noticed that people from the countryside are more healthier, bigger and stronger and females probably are more fertile. Cities breed weaklings and mentally ill fags ( all this unnatural disgusting lgbtq stuff ).

I like cities because better copes

There are a lot of faggots and degenerates in the cities.

Its even worse if you live in a high crime area/ghetto like I do.
It’s the same in everywhere